Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 1859   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JW - Why does simply being near the ocean relax me like nothing else? Well, almost nothing else....lol

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
Better exercise than nothing.

PS. Sometimes the hardest routines for me involved light weights with a gamillion reps.

Of course I am one one those people who thinks pregnancies are 9 months for a reason. That's how long I work out before quitting only to start over from scratch. If there has been a lot of damage between workouts it takes a while to undo it.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(208 posts)
Just because they go doesn't mean they work out.

Or maybe they pick up BOGO cartons of Ben & Jerry's on the way home...

I also see these women with 2-pound pink dumbbells. What kind of exercise do you think you're actually getting with that?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
JW: why do people who say the go to the gym five days a week look like the go to the gym at all ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
JW why in a thread called "Last Word Again", people are posting good morning greetings? Shouldn't they be posting good night notes? If not, then why isn't the thread called "First Word Again"?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7660 posts)
"JW When did stripper heels become appropriate business attire?"

According to strippers, about 5 minutes after they were created.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Yeah, my four year old has been interviewed by social workers three times in the past 12 months. And he has nothing to do with this.

If there is a hell, she certainly deserves to be there.

Anyway ny, I'll be thinking of you Monday.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
Holy crap. Of all the people I knew who divorced and had to deal with issues regarding the kids- only 1 had a psycho ex that caused problems.

He was a lying sack of shit, and I REALLY restrained myself when I was recruited to help move furniture out of the house. He just wouldn't STFU...

I feel for those of you who have to endure that- especially the kids.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Yeah, for us it has been 14 years, 51 court hearings, 9 CPS visits (all unfounded), 5 police visits (all unfounded), and untold numbers of me doing my best Rodney King "can't we all get along?"

Only three more years of this shit...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
VA: yeah, my froufrou girlie latte accidentally had caffeine in it and now my coworkers have banned me till 3 PM. ;) thanks

tbr: oh yeah i hear ya. totally. *rolling eyes* it's been 16 months and discovery is still incomplete. in total and complete contempt of three court orders compelling same. guess they think me firing my law firm (can you say money pit) meant it'd be a cakewalk for them. um...not. if you are ever on my side of the states, please send a bird...would love to buy you a stbx (ha!) and trade war stories.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1257 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 1859   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering