Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ... 340  Next »
241 to 250 of 3394
User Details are only visible to members.
Inez: huh?! wow. no, i don't have it and out of all the NY and NJ folks i know, it's not at ALL common.

i have found when i do meet people who tawk like dat, it's just their "way"--and yeah, there are people who also have that nasal talky sound (ick) who could, with the right method, train themselves out of it.

it's a mannerism, learned behaviour, simply put.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9653 posts)
Smooth its a New York nasal thing ,people in Jersey have it worse from the chemical plants there.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5818 posts)
....and yet, i don't! ;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9653 posts)
But you're in Joisey now, which means you should sound like a mix of Rosie Perez and Snookie.

#broseriously?

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7001 posts)
smooth: i ain't got dat dere new yawk aksent eitha.

;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9653 posts)
JW: So I'm sitting here channel surfing when I notice Time Warner's NY 1 channel. I stop to check out what's going on in the big apple. Imagine my complete and utter shock to find that not ONE single person on the news, not one person being interviewed, no one person on the commercials spoke with the typical NY accent that we hear so much from New Yorkers here in Florida. So is this just something New Yorkers develop as they travel south. Why doesn't every person on NY television sound like Rosie Perez?

Then I remembered my family back in Texas and how they talk nothing like the news people either. What the fuck is going on here?

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7001 posts)
I saw her. She was in front of me in the TSA Pre-check line and her ass was out of this world.

I rest my case.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10958 posts)
More along the lines of when the honey in yoga pants and an ass that would stop traffic turns down the aisle you are on at Home Depot.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7001 posts)
Like aliens and TSA Pre-Check?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10958 posts)
JW: Do you think god gets pissed when we thank him for silly shit we know he had nothing to do with?

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7001 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ... 340  Next »
241 to 250 of 3394
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.