Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ... 413  Next »
241 to 250 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
I also did a double-take.

And they both look amazing!

PS. I loved the face pic you had up a couple of weeks ago.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(958 posts)
JW has anyone else noticed 888 & Shesmooth now have almost identical default pics? Y'all just messin' with me.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4128 posts)
it's not possible to run both the AC and the heat at the same time in my development. They just liked it that cool. Or, they were waiting until November 1… The AC is no longer running .

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
From NJ: "it's an a/c unit....we all have essentially the same a/c in this development, theirs is the only one running."

My assumption is that it is a separate unit from the furnace. It occurred to me that her neighbor might be running both, unknowingly, because it happened at my house. The controls for the AC central air are separate from the zone heating controls we have. One time in the summer one of my kids got too cold in her bedroom and turned up the heat, a complete waste of energy, one way or the other!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
"I wonder if your neighbors with the running A/C are also running their furnace now. "

If it is a central unit and not a window unit, I'd say yes, because the furnace blower is used to move air across a cooling coil in the plenum of the furnace. There are factory interlocks installed to sense one source is running, then lock out the other so both cannot run at the same time.

I remember designing some custom interlock systems back in the 90's to achieve just that on more extrinsically complex systems when more than 3 or 4 types of heat, along with other types of cooling are used as a single system.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
That's the only question pertaining to that thread that I will answer:

Nope.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26043 posts)
JW if Mr. VA is ever going to answer any of the questions...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20600 posts)
NJ, I wonder if your neighbors with the running A/C are also running their furnace now. It could be they forgot to turn off the A/C when the weather got cold. A visit from a concerned, friendly neighbor might be in order.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
well I guess if a man ate enough of them he could get whiskey dick. However when I eat them it makes me a very happy girl. Not a fan of bourbon at all but I love some bourbon balls, as someone who once toured a distillery found out.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21531 posts)
@ current, it's an a/c unit....we all have essentially the same a/c in this development, theirs is the only one running. i can only conclude they like it verrrrrry cool.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ... 413  Next »
241 to 250 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.