Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   236 to 245 of 2850   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the description: not hot to me either. haha on the theories.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5847 posts)
She's in good shape but very thin, almost like a big 11 year old girl. Just enough of everything to know she's female. Not especially hot to me.

Perhaps she does not eat and is powered by a small internal nuclear reactor, or receives electrical power through contacts in her hands from the machine.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22170 posts)
va inquiring perverted minds really need to know

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(8532 posts)
JW if the woman on the elliptical is hot...or....not.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5847 posts)
va she is just there lusting for your body

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(8532 posts)
This might give you more insight into how my brain works than anyone would like, and "Just Wondering" doesn't really describe this,more like mental meanderings, but....

I've always been frustrated with people's rush to draw conclusions of causal relationships. Science in general always has struggled with this - if someone does takes echinacea and they don't get a cold, they conclude it was the echinecea. However, if someone else does, they dismiss it. Extremely thorough studies have shown that it does absolutely nothing, but the number of people who believe it - no matter what evidence is presented - is still very high.

Anyway - we moved recently and have been going to a new gym. Every single time we've gone, there is a woman who is on an elliptical. The same one. When we get there, while we are there, and when we leave. This evidence suggests that she never eats, works, sleeps or poops and is on that elliptical 24/7.

Obviously this is not true, but in the absence of other information how can one conclude otherwise? It's only because I presume she is not a robot that she in fact does eat, sleep, poop and probably goes home sometimes. I could go to the gym 6 times a day for 5 years - over 10,000 consecutive affirmations - and see her there every time and still, I cannot conclude that she never leaves the elliptical. Thus a hypothetical instance of how science can be stymied by our "gut" reactions and our insistence that there are some things we "just know" in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

This concludes VA's daily mindfuck. Thank you for listening. :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22170 posts)
I wasn't sure what "lolololol" meant, so I Googled it, which took me to the Urban Dictionary, which defines it thus:

" Another, less funny, way of saying "that's what she said" "

Just my opinion, but it ain't funny if your audience has to look it up. It'll be funny next time I see it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4863 posts)
I wish we could get rid of boi and bae. I mean seriously bae means poop in Danish. So the love of your life is poop?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19784 posts)
"We need Chris Rock. Now, that's my boi!"

JW if it would be possible to change the font. I read "boi!" as "boil", and was wondering why someone needed a boil.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4863 posts)
<<SNORFLE! SNORT GUFFAW>>

~wanting her 15 minutes rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1734 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   236 to 245 of 2850   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering