Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   236 to 245 of 2672   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In honor of the upcoming Easter holiday, I bumped the chocolate bunnies thread. It's difficult to follow because at 3 years old a lot of posts are missing.

JW: how late can I stay in bed this morning?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21970 posts)
umm I was actually referring to Trooper for that one, I hinted about Beignets, it fell on deaf ears. I must be losing my touch for that among other things...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19439 posts)
JW- when will I learn that subtle hints do not work on clueless, classless men?

There, I fixed that for you PG

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1480 posts)
JW- when will I learn that subtle hints do not work on men?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19439 posts)
"JW why this political BS doesn't stay in the politics forum."

It's unavoidable that some things in open forum might touch at least marginally political topics. What people don't like is for them to become full-blown political arguments here, when there's another place for that. Such as, when a non-political comment about the speech patterns of a politician is seized upon to launch into political diatribe. There used to be a running joke that one poster could take a thread about chocolate Easter bunnies and turn it into a excuse for his political screed.

What's funny about this, to me, is that there are plenty of actual, legitimate criticisms to be made about the President. The nutjobs tend not to talk about those things, and instead just make up crazy shit to dis him at every opportunity. I'm not making a political point; I'm commenting on the delusional pathology evident in some forummers.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(11632 posts)
My apologies for going OT. As soon as I hit "submit," I knew my post would cause a stir. However, I couldn't let that particular post stand w/o interjecting my thoughts. The conversation ends for me right here. Now, back to the fun shit. BTW: Good Morning All. It's a great day to be alive as we've seen in another thread how death comes like a thief in the night.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4894 posts)
current, best to ignore. do. not. engage.

(it only gets worse if anyone does.)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5196 posts)
JW why this political BS doesn't stay in the politics forum. Trust me NCal you won't have to worry about me darkening your door in there.

For the record I'm not any more interested in your opinion of Obama than you are in my opinion of the Tea Party.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(301 posts)
BLT Obama getting elected the second time was because he turned the IRS into his personal Gestapo attacking the Tea Party with audits of their entire family and business, then he used OSHA to shut down their businesses, for weeks.

Obama terrified so many Republicans into not voting..that is how he won. When the IRS and Obama "find" all those missing emails and records it will show that Obama, Holder and the IRS all planned to use the power of the government to stop the Tea Party and the republicans from voting.

Right now there are two major lawsuits, one about the IRS in which the judge is demanding the IRS storage servers, which have all those "missing" emails and one in Texas that has Obama lying to the judge about his executive order about immigration..in this lawsuit the CDC also lied through their teeth about all the contagious diseases that the Mexicans are bringing into out country. He is threatening to sanction Obama.

Measles got into the media because of the Mexicans that where at Disneyland...but its so much worst then that..

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
JW if nclass will **ever** remember it is PG, not trooper.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5196 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   236 to 245 of 2672   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering