Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 489  Next »
21 to 30 of 4889
User Details are only visible to members.
Its way to much effort to hide or lie to the Mrs. I am way to lazy for that. Sex is for fun and we can have sex with whomever we want. We both know everything about each other, and thats what makes us so tight together.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6995 posts)
JW if anyone has ever heard of Radio Garden. I had not until yesterday.

I learned about it while following Hurricane Marie (a real bitch BTW). You can tune into radio stations all over the world. Nothing to download it just comes up. Very interesting IMHO Let us know when your next radio interview is we'll tune it for it.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
possibly lucky shark jose is going to visit her this week

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15031 posts)
Shark attack victim?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13636 posts)
where did Inez disappear too :(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15031 posts)
"a couple that states they only play together"

There is nothing open to interpretation and any changes should be reflected up front, which apparently is not the case, based on the particular given verbiage. To go along with solo play without the other spouse's consent, let alone knowledge, is a reflection of one's own character and respect towards others.

"if you played with a couple....... this is an 'after play has occurred' situation"

Correct, your prior statement indicates past tense.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2899 posts)
Here's the punchline right here...

"you'll play without their spouse's knowledge"

If they don't want their spouse to know, they are not swinging, they are cheating.

One should not participate in cheating...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22615 posts)
Things are open to interpretation and change over time don't ya think? There was this one husband at band practice, oh sweetie he is more than welcome to finely tune and play my instrument anytime . . . with or without his full-time piccolo player.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
Deception at it's finest.

Option D:Don't offer to meet and play at all.

C: is saying it is okay, which it is not.

B: is bringing the drama to them because you are taking it to the spouse.

A: I wouldn't block because I would wait until the other half asks why I don't play with them any more and then let them know about your respect and sympathy towards their situation.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2899 posts)
BT work in government in California. You can retire at 50 with a 90% of last years salary pension and then get another government job and work until 57 and get another pension and then get another government job and work until 63 and get another pension.

Most government SEIU criminals retire with between 120k to 350k per year pensions before anyone in private industry can retire for the first time.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6995 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 489  Next »
21 to 30 of 4889
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.