Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 2338   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like you' You have the ability to make your point and then just sprinkle a little bit of smartass . Of course your female , of course you are my age and of course your sexy . I know you are SS but I think IF I can get close enough to you maybe just maybe with my pathetic begging it might happen. That probably should be in the sane fantasy forum. Right/ lmao

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Charlie, that thought belongs in the Fantasy of the Day thread!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9498 posts)
Those that want to mention Nam. When I speak of my beautiful Country I speak of an America that is mutually exclusive of all politicians

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(751 posts)
ON-T: (there is that better Fun?) just watched the woman in the seat in front of me put her hair in a scrunchybun...and she had to feel around on both wrists to figure out which wrist she had the scrunchy on. which had me JW how a person could have to search for the scrunchy and not actually already feel which wrist it was on...are scrunchies that undetectable?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4168 posts)
I take your answer is smartass if I'm wrong please forgive me. I also am a smartass and the answer would be. An America a generation ago who would have cared

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(751 posts)
Cougar,

I suppose the fact that we're shocked by it is evidence of civilization. What I can't figure out is who is the audience is supposed to be for something like that?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
tell ya what I was wondering does civilization ever really make a difference. Not going to get political but I just can't get that Jordanian boy off my mind

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(751 posts)
It is soap that has no chemicals...

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5425 posts)
I could of course Google it but it's more fun to muse and ruminate about it here...

What exactly the fuck is "French milled" soap, and why do only hotels ever seem to have it?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21469 posts)
JW how the OT abbreviation for Off Topic became an abbreviation for its opposite. This board is the only place I've ever seen anyone use OT to mean On Topic. I'm confused easily enough as it is.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11294 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 2338   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering