Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  ... 340  Next »
212 to 221 of 3394
User Details are only visible to members.
Uriah, Wrong. Some woman are very aggressive and don't have a sense of humor. They fight with everyone. My wife is a retired RN and says she doesn't trust woman. She worked with them all her carrier, She trusts men. I am not looking for any fights the fights come to me. It could be this female thing of protecting the nest. Men are wanderers.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2151 posts)
I don't think HFT understands that the trash talk and political bashing he is accustomed to in the political forum is not generally accepted in the open forum. I know he doesn't necessarily always start the squabbles, but he has such a long history of truly vile posts, that it would seem unlikely he will ever overcome it. Especially since he doesn't seem to care.

Most of the assholes who were only here to argue and create drama seem to have moved on to pastures more ripe for that particular brand of bullshit.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7023 posts)
HFT --- that is quite an active imagination you have there! People are free to join and leave at their leisure. I didn't know them personally and their sls membership is their business, not mine.

Seriously though, you appear to have a history of engaging in bickering back and forth with other female forum posters. I believe that you may actually enjoy that type of battering and derive great entertainment from it. That's what I meant by #cheap entertainment -- when compared to the cost of membership, it's a great value!

Mrs U. :-)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4899 posts)
Uriah, What happened? They get arrested by FBI and are in jail or deported back to Russia? Brighten Beach?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2151 posts)
Have Fun People, Life is too short to be taken seriously.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2151 posts)
@BT, I googled your original question for the answer. If any more complex math is required I'll need you here in person to provide fingers and toes that I can use for counting.

@What Mr Smooth needs to do is to skip the popcorn, load up his pretty wife and head North by Northwest...I can utilize your digits for counting purposes too.

@HFT, perhaps my memory is a bit sketchy, but I seem to recall that you and Mrs. Sed went back and forth like this at times too. Like I have said before, there's something here for everyone.

Mrs. Uriah #cheap_entertainment_abounds

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4899 posts)
"A 72 year old has a remaining life expectancy of 12.8 years."

JW, if you factor in a history of syphilis, gonorrhea, bi polar disorder, early onset Alzheimer and daily bouts of DIARRHEA if that might shorten that projection up a bit.

~Scamp (sharing a big laugh with rabbit at how easy it is to wind up the old windbag)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3214 posts)
And BTW, I don't choose sides in other people's business here or in the real world. When something is funny, I'll say it's funny. Rabbit's comment was funny.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7023 posts)
Just because she (or anyone else for that matter), once shared something here doesn't make it fair game for use as cannon fodder, sir.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7023 posts)
TBR,

That's not the math I was hoping for, but thanks nonetheless.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10976 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  ... 340  Next »
212 to 221 of 3394
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.