Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ... 437  Next »
211 to 220 of 4362
User Details are only visible to members.
JW - would I have heard of Chris Connors before his obituary went viral ?

just read = Irishman Dies from Stubbornness, Whiskey

Chris Connors died, at age 67, after trying to box his bikini-clad hospice nurse just moments earlier. Ladies man, game slayer, and outlaw Connors told his last inappropriate joke on Friday, December 9, 2016, that which cannot be printed here. . .

Absolut vodka and Simply Orange companies are devastated by the loss of Connors. A "Celebration of Life" will be held during Happy Hour (4 p.m.) at York Harbor Inn on Monday, December 19.

/obituaries/seacoastonline/obituary.aspx?n=chris-connors&pid=183074559#sthash.98LXz5fY.0nJc4247.dpuf

seacoastonline. c o m/news/20161215/irishman-chris-connors-wanted-funny-obit-daughter-delivered

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4297 posts)
I think maybe it was his funny shaped nose? Kinda stumpy & midgetity (made up And un-p c!) and I don't really know what all else besides that I was a teen during his Growing Pains years. He reminded me of one of my friends creepy Dad's.

JW:- meh, I got nothin' right now. 0:)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1644 posts)
JW: what was it about Alan Thicke that was "kinda creepy," Annie?

i hadn't ever heard or seen anything about him (personally) that would lead me to think of him as any other than the gentleman...sure he was married a few times but that's par for the course in hollywood circles.

so i'm curious what i missed?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14883 posts)
Forums is the long version of fora, the plural of forum. Both are acceptable. JW what your point is.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1472 posts)
I was assuming that fora was short for forums.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3284 posts)
Is your reading comprehension so poor that you think I was talking about the fora?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26502 posts)
SLS makes its money by promoting events, not off of the forums. Thats where they concentrate their efforts and dollars.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3284 posts)
JW

Why does SLS now bleep out the word "email" in an email?

We noticed that a couple had written to us twice over two years but they never showed up in our inbox until we clicked on their profile. Uh - ok. So we replied with a note (because they are interesting) apologizing for the long delay but stating that SLS for some reason didn't deliver the emails until just now.

But SLS then bleeped out the word "emails" and it came across as "*****s".

I wish they'd pay more attention to fixing long broken site problems and less to hyperprotective efforts to prevent members from having open conversations....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26502 posts)
Welll hey i can talk about that orgy last weekend..but computers are interesting as well.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3284 posts)
Lady, for you, I'd change the batteries in that beast. I'd love to turn on my WebCum and let you have a lick....errr....look. Whatevs...

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12399 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ... 437  Next »
211 to 220 of 4362
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.