Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... More 
Start   211 to 220 of 2036   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well there IS something about that which, in theory, could be pretty hot. If simply handed someone to fuck with no pickup needed it *could* be pretty intense.

However, I fear most of the time, the prize being offered is one or more of the following:

-desperate -drunk -stupid -crazy -nasty in some way (diseased etc) -just plain ugly

Kind of like the woman who asked me to fuck her friend a couple weeks back. I can envision a situation in my mind where that would be pretty awesome, but I think the congruency between my vision and reality will be near zero.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20241 posts)
I swear to god sometimes I feel like writing back with something like, "ok, it's late so we'll make this quick. I'll put her in the back seat, naked of course, roll the window down, we'll drive by your place, i'll slow down to about 25 mph, you jump in the window, git'er done and i'll circle back around your place, you jump, we're back home by 10:15.

p.s. ambien night = "anal bonus" since she won't remember it the next day anyway! Wooo Hooo!

Scary part is I know there are those out there who would think this was the greatest plan ever!

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
I'm sorry guys. I lost track of the time and what state I was in.

Honestly, I get those too. I'm tempted to arrange a meeting on neutral ground just to see what these idiots look like. In my case, I'm assuming its the male half of a couple without his wife's knowledge. There's actually a local guy in Slidell who's notorious for initiating IMs between guys and his wife, then backing away because she doesn't want to IM. Crazy, I tell ya!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8705 posts)
9:45pm last night.

SM: "hey, why don't we meet over here in the ________ ________ area and see if we can connect"

yeah. it's 9:45 on a Monday night and we don't have lives. be right there.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
I get those emails almost daily.

Username hidden
(37 posts)
JW:

Once in a while we get an email like this:

"Do you guys want to play tonight?"

This one came from a couple with no pics or even stated weights, 100 miles away, at 10 pm.

My JW is: does anyone REALLY run out and hop in the car at 10 pm to drive 100 miles to fuck Gumby people? Has anyone EVER gotten laid using this approach??!???

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20241 posts)
it's the Hollywood way, has been for years. an actor/actress does half way decent in a film and suddenly they start showing up in everything. striking while the iron is hot, grabbing the 15 mins, or whatever you want to call it.

same thing with kevin hart right now.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
JW if this new movie "Tammy" shouldn't have been a straight to dvd/rental...

those commercials are...well, there are no words.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2883 posts)
We got it too, had us wondering who we pissed off now.

De Graff OH
Username hidden
(30 posts)
More than you know! ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... More 
Start   211 to 220 of 2036   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering