Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
21 to 30 of 4806
User Details are only visible to members.
"so this is why I brought up her ethnicity,"

It's the universal language. .you just haven't pissed off the right white women the same way. Keep trying!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8672 posts)
Well I meant a 1 being mild annoyance and 10 being murderous intentions.

The thing is that this seems rather severe considering the circumstances, so this is why I brought up her ethnicity, as I thought someone might have some insight.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
"you're going to die."

Go with this..and I vote you don't over think this one much further.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8672 posts)
From where I come from I would say a one. As in learn to sleep with one eye open.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
I knew I could count on you to think of balls.

Perhaps I should say - the slashes were not done in immediate succession. One when she first saw me, and again about two minutes later. There was no conversation and she didn't look directly at me.

She might be feeling spurned because she directly propositioned me very, very late and I was burned out, and told her that we needed to go to bed. I was very nice about it - not like "nah - I'd rather stick my cock in a meat grinder", and she seemed ok with it at the time.

But anyway - the purpose of asking wasn't to tell sordid stories but to inquire as to how severe this should be taken. I'm thinking a 7 on a 1-10 scale.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
I am thinking one slash for each ball...

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6398 posts)
So let's just say a girl from Ecuador is pissed off at me, although I'm not entirely certain as to why.

Without looking at me, she did a "throat slash" gesture. Twice. Yikes.

Now, my googling has given me some very ambiguous answers as to how severely I should interpret this, because in different cultures it can mean quite different things. All are negative, but they range from the very mild "don't talk to me" or "stop" to "you're going to die."

While I don't think she intends to kill me (!) I'm leaning towards a more severe meaning - the equivalent of "fuck off".

Anyone in the know on this? Our Latin friends are all from Brazil, Mexico, Peurto Rico or Cuba, so they may not be culturally similar enough to know for sure.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
"Makes note not to get near Tramps trailer park."

Sorry, we can't afford a trailer yet...but one day. I'm afraid it's still Sec. 8 for us right now.

But, definately give our thanks to the Mrs. for her help in keeping our rent down to fifty bucks a month.

Lady and I just couldn't do ot wothout her, dood.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5616 posts)
I love guns, its all those bullets falling to the ground after being shot into the air that scare me.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5853 posts)
(and here I was, thinking he liked guns)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5616 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
21 to 30 of 4806
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.