Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  16.6  17.6  18.6  19.6  20.6  21.6  22.6  23.6  24.6  25.6  ... 413  Next »
207 to 216 of 4124
User Details are only visible to members.
NJ,

Considering that the only purpose of the electoral college was to equalize the electoral power of slave holding and non slave holding states, I think it ceased to serve any useful purpose about, oh, say 150 years ago. One of many long overdue constitutional amendments.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1286 posts)
JW - which public school NCal attended

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4115 posts)
VA: i couldn't resist responding even tho it's a politically slanted issue. most people think "one person, one vote"--and don't realize that had never been the case for electing president and never will be unless/until the electoral college is revamped or dissolved.

it's always amazing the lack of knowledge most people have regarding our gov't. i know how little i know; most people think they know more than they do know.

OnT: JW if i'll be able to pick up those really great-priced carry ons in time for vacation.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14148 posts)
American public schools are designed to dumb down the students that go there so they become adults with no knowledge. This is so that the only knowledge an adult that went to public school has is what the Democratic controlled media tells them. This then makes the average American blindly believe anything on TV such as Global Warming/Climate Change. Common Core is so bad that we are going to lose an entire generation of Americans who dont have to basic knowledge to function in society and have to live at home as adults or be supported by their parents as adults.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2454 posts)
Current - I fell out of the sex swing

;-P

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4583 posts)
JW:

How can SO MANY PEOPLE still not understand this Electoral College thing? I cannot tell you how many idiots I've seen thinking that Trump is somehow stealing the election via a technicality while Hillary got more votes and thus is the unquestioned winner??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
"Seriously? (about the handjob I mean) "

No, I was just joking. She had a fall. Glad it wasn't serious.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
VA, LOL. Seriously? (about the handjob I mean)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1286 posts)
Please don't. I clearly wasn't the only one who thought there was a wager between the two of you.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
=Apologies== I'll gladly delete the post if you'd like.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1179 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  16.6  17.6  18.6  19.6  20.6  21.6  22.6  23.6  24.6  25.6  ... 413  Next »
207 to 216 of 4124
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.