Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   207 to 216 of 2676   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jeez Dood, you will have to help me out with that.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5588 posts)
Peg,

Next time you come to NOLA, you really should choose your dinner dates more carefully.

OT: I have 4 sibs. Over dinner two years ago, my favorite sister, a corporate big wig, divorced, with a 14 year old at the time, took her "there are no good guys to date" pity party a bit too far and mentioned just wanting to get laid and not have to deal with the aftermath. So, I bucked up and shared. Knew she wouldn't judge and I was right. She actually spent a good portion of the late evening looking at the site and asking questions. In the end, she said it was something she didn't think she could do, but thanked me for sharing.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9675 posts)
JW when the local convenience store decided to stop carrying vegan marshmallows.

that's very damned inconvenient.

phooey.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5204 posts)
Yeah, sometimes my ADD brain leaves out pertinent details: the comment was made in a very loud bar, with a very loud band playing. The comment was partly a joke, in response to a teeny "hands off" lecture earlier in the evening. The timing was simply bad because there may have been a break in the music, or it was said more loudly than intended. I did receive an apology, I believe, and I was more amused than any other reaction.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5588 posts)
Most of my friends know and they think it's pretty cool. The guy said that inappropriate comment to the friend below about wanting to fuck her, was totally out of line. I would have checked him on it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4897 posts)
Most of my good friends know. It just became too difficult trying to explain how I have friends, whom I visit regularly, in far-off places. If my Mom were alive, she would likely know and want to invite my swinger friends to FL, make a great dinner, and hear all their interesting, non-sexual stories.

Funny story: One vanilla friend, whom I have not yet told, as she lives in FL, happened to be in NOLA at the same time I was, and a SM friend and I met her and her SO for dinner. At some point the SM said to me, rather loudly, "I waaant to fuuuuk your frieeend", which I believe she overheard, because she has never mentioned him again in a conversation. Ever.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5588 posts)
I told my best friend I started swinging. Of course, she's my best friend for a reason. She loves and accepts me for exactly who I am. She thinks it's the best choice for myself, wishes she knew about the LS clubs 10 years ago for herself BUT she doesn't want to know details and I really don't want to see her reaction if she knew even half of what Scamp and I get up to.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1484 posts)
JW :: if anyone has ever felt the need to come out to a parent or close personal vanilla friend ?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@VA: try it & see. ;-)~

On-T: JW if my eyes deceive me or if a certain gadfly has disappeared

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5204 posts)
36 new emails since I ended my day on Friday.

JW: what would happen if I just replied to each one with "what?".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21975 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   207 to 216 of 2676   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering