Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 368  Next »
2 to 11 of 3676
User Details are only visible to members.
Is that MonDieu?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25116 posts)
Sounds like one of those Nigerian lottery scams...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19782 posts)
My reply:

Dood, you need to lighten that shit up!

Then I asked him to meet me in Joisy

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
*snort* squared (apologies NJ)

Read that somewhere recently.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1129 posts)
*snort*

no, but he did hit up the fokkers recently.

maybe i'm (thankfully) too far north in joisey.

...how could you resist? ;-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12051 posts)
Oy vey,did anyone else get this today? By the way, he is a copious cummer; be forewarned

Hello There!

Let me please begin by presenting my very strong and sincere commends to the ravishing Queen for her conspicuous glamour, her pristine beauty, her inviting and irresistible sexy curves, her impeccable and incomparable sexy butt and legs, as well as for her suckable and adorable magnetic breasts, which left on me and deep inside me the impact of an oasis in a dehydrated piece of land yearning for water.

As far as I am concerned, you are by any fair and reasonable standards a bona fide exemplarity of beauty, style and class. Thank you ever so much for existing. Because of your existence, particularly your sexy body and beauty, this common word, particularly my tiny one has become better, happier and more sensical.

Again, thank you so much, dear. I'm very impressed, deeply honored, truly humbled and I'm eternally grateful.

I have opened my available pics for you. Hope you can kindly do the same (not an obligation).

With the highest regards,

xxxx

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
i sorta thought the whole BSC went hand in hand with the whole LSF designation. y'know, y'all remember: BSC LSF? dunno if the acronyms are interchangeable for SMs too.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12051 posts)
First, Current good to see you round these parts !!

JW = can the term BSC be used for males as well as females ?

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3191 posts)
Catching up on the forums and I was JW for a minute whether I had clicked over to a different website.

I do understand though. I hate fleas. I regularly to take my dog along on swing trips to the big city. There aren't any fleas where I live and I swear she picked them up in a dog friendly room at a hotel I stayed at. For what they charge for a pet fee you think the potlickers could actually put some effort into cleanliness. Hell for what some of hotels charge, she should get her own down pillow and Egyptian cotton sheets.

Frontline seemed to work BTW. I would hate to use a systemic poison on my dog regularly though.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
Why doods lie about their age when, if it were their accurate age, they have aged horribly? Got an email from a couple; the guy says he is 50, but he easily looks 60. If that is the case, if you are 50 and have aged that badly, how well can your penis possibly WORK? It would be better to say that you are 65 and let potential partners say, "he looks amazing for his age". Which is why I will soon be listing my age as 75.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 368  Next »
2 to 11 of 3676
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.