Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  15.5  16.5  17.5  18.5  19.5  20.5  21.5  22.5  23.5  24.5  ... 490  Next »
196 to 205 of 4892
User Details are only visible to members.
Public pics don't normally take more than perhaps 15-30 minutes to get approved and appear. If it's not going to be approved you'd normally get an email explaining why not.

Contact customer service if it's been 24 h with no response in any direction.

Welcome to the fora, btw.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28820 posts)
Just wondering can someone verify my profile pic I paid but does it usually take long?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
"So is SLS out of the ICU?"

"Just wondering" is the perpetual status of site availability here.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14129 posts)
So is SLS out of the ICU?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28820 posts)
Not a problem. I felt like talking a little shit myself.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8699 posts)
Sorry bout that, I just felt like talking a little trash this morning!

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(767 posts)
Ok..my "4. No one ever empties the trash" AND attended Wizardly University

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8699 posts)
I think that guy attended my University and practiced first on the toilets in the dorm bathrooms.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8699 posts)
OK then...

No. 3 restated: You are the only one transferring the trash mass at your house.

Sir Trampic Newton

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5884 posts)
Nope , you are all wrong. You see, if you do the math and apply theoretical universal theory, you will discover, just as I did, that like energy, mass cannot be destroyed only transferred. So in parallel dimensions they have small spaces that "seem" capable of holding many things, often referred to as dimensional pockets. However this was a scam concocted by a recent graduate from Wizardly University who was seeking his Master's degree in Mass Manipulation. Instead of converting the mass into a proportionally smaller and less dense "particle array" as his paper claimed, he actually just placed a small teleportation spell within these spaces and the spell teleported a converted version of that mass to our dimension. He cleverly designed the spell so that the now useless mass would always land in near empty trash cans to ensure no one ever noticed. The only way to stop it once your trash can or receptacle has been hacked is to NEVER TAKE OUT THE TRASH. Since his spell defines safe spaces as nearly empty, having a full can ensures he can not use your particular can or receptacle again,

You're Welcome

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(767 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15.5  16.5  17.5  18.5  19.5  20.5  21.5  22.5  23.5  24.5  ... 490  Next »
196 to 205 of 4892
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.