Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  ... 469  Next »
192 to 201 of 4685
User Details are only visible to members.
After I posted, I did see where you could get the feeling from. In many ways it's been the toughest thing about this thing. I get the personality and soul thing but that doesn't translate well to when somebody looks at the profile. We are not lookkng to 'fuck up' but it seems a majority of who we see on WVM, are some incredibly hot people. Flattering as it is, I wonder why especially when you read their profiles you know that even at the basic stats you don't match up. I don't know if my explanation is coming across like I want it to, but that's the feelings. It's not as if we bait with our profile pics. Wel I don't want anyone getting weepy eyed.

Tramp, can't wait to see the new 'look'.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
Fokker...

That's probably the saddest thing I've read in a very long time. I hope you're just funnin' a bit, but you got ole Tramp a little bit watery-eyed over that.

I'm not one of the pretties, though I did try to assure a Memphis hottie earlier today that I was prettier than Fun_Ahoy.

In any event, you guys have personality and soul, and I doubt that either of you have need to be embarrassed at, to, or for anyone here abouts.

And besides, we all are not as pretty as some, and a good sight prettier than others, but...

Pretty is as pretty does!

Tramp

(PS: Making some good progress on my new "Tramp About Town" look - Coming SOON to our profile pics!)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5137 posts)
lol fockers. maybe you live near them so they were curious. but they were the ones that looked, so no apologies needed ;)

we have ours turned off, so we can perv in private lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3061 posts)
We just had some PP (Pretty People) perv our profile, I know to many of you, since you are part of that club, it doesn't matter; but I was just wondering what do PP think when they come across say a non PP profile (like ours for example).

Whenever I see who has been viewing, I feel embarrassed and the need to apologize at times, that we are no where near what they are looking for.

Just wondering....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
So Good.... since I can't tell if you have been by or not, have you cum across the gift we left for you on our profile?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
So Good..... sigh and swoon you truly know a way with words.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
What do you have to lose....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
You're a single make it goes with the territory.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
JW: Since Sogood's ..who view is disabled.....am I still a perv for perving her profile? ;-)

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
Ewww, how voyeuristic and exciting....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  ... 469  Next »
192 to 201 of 4685
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.