Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 2885   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hate shit like that and have put myself in between a woman and enraged lover/husband/bf more than once. At least the couple of times I did it at the club I knew Trooper was there and there were others that would step in as well. The most memorable though was after arriving home from my grandmothers funeral, I was pregnant and had just made my second trip to PA for a funeral of a GP in 6 weeks. I had just stripped and crawled in just a gstring into my empty bed because Trooper was on a business trip. House phone rang once. I got up walked to study to check caller ID, it was the girl who lived in the barn. I started to call her back but I heard her through the open window hollering for me to leave her in. I put my wolf cross dog in the bathroom (stupid) and opened the door for her. She came in, neck all red crying. Her BF had choked her unconscious than went into the apartment. I threw on a leather coat, ripping my leg open on the zipper and grabbed my pistol. Went out on the front porch (I'm sure it was quite a sight, pregnant woman with short leather coat and gstring with a pistol...) he was just coming out of the barn, told him to get off my property. He told me "shut up you fucking bitch" ummm yeah not what you tell a pissed off Italian woman with a gun. Dude I'm not even remotely joking get your ass in your car and get out of here, you take ONE step towards the house I'll put a bullet in your balls. He left.

The cops came out to file an emergency restraining order. More for his protection than ours I think.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
you know, it really wasn't anything heroic. i had already called 911 and all i wanted was to get him off her and wait for the cops. but the harder he fought to get to that truck, the more i knew she and i were fucked if he did. i knew he wasn't trying to get away because she had the keys in her pocket, which was what started the whole thing in the first place. i was very fortunate that she didn't turn against me. in fact, she even told the sheriff's that she was responsible for the way he looked when they arrived. lol. they were very impressed with her skills. wink, wink.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6239 posts)
Smooth - well done.

I smh often at the way doing the right thing often causes a negative reaction. I cannot tell you how many threats I've gotten during my volunteer work....and the rumors that people start! Remarkable and I can rarely understand why.

Won't stop me (or likely you) from continuing to do what is right, even if it puts us in jeopardy.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2080 posts)
@SheSmooth: Any law enforcement officer will tell you that a call of that nature which is probably considered domestic violence is the most dangerous. The irony is, sometimes you stand up for these women and they turn on you! I am so happy you didn't lose your life over something like that. I am sure you would do it again, but it had to give you pause when you found out he was packing.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
@NJNY. you're right, it is an epidemic of fear, but at some level you have to accept that it is justified. I nearly lost a job once for intervening when I saw a guy doing a "ground and pound" on his girlfriend in the front yard of the house next door to where I was working. he tried to go for something in his truck when I pulled him off of her so I had to sit on him until the sheriff's showed up. when they checked his truck, they found a loaded 12 gauge behind the seat.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6239 posts)
i agree the world currently is a bit bizarre where people do what was being done in Baltimore...and so many are busy pointing fingers and looking to apportion blame, a large percentage of that is political posturing.

i wonder WTF is wrong not only with the people doing it, but with the people standing by and letting it happen.

i already know 99.99999999% of politicians are inherently self absorbed people whose interests have nothing to do with what is right, good, or just--the reactions and posturing are more solid indication of same.

JW when the silent bystanders who do and did nothing will stand up for what is right.

or, if.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
@Perfect: We can thank a bunch of academics and "so-called think tanks" who sit in a room and decide on how parents should discipline their children. Obviously, there is a difference between discipline and abuse. Somehow or other the lines have been blurred and we have children who are out of control and this is not limited to black and hispanic children, although the media loves to loop their misdeeds in front of the world, as though this is the norm when in fact it is not. That young man may have been throwing rocks at police or whatever he was doing but he didn't lift a hand to his mom so he knew he was totally wrong and acting out the character she is trying to instill in him.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
"that woman should get the presidents medal "

It's sad that we now celebrate actions that were once commonplace and expected.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18254 posts)
@Cop: I agree with you. Parents like to think their children's shit don't stink. However, once they are out of your presence, in most cases, they are different people. I know that being the mother of two African-American males. Fortunately, I raised them successfully but not without some hiccups along the way.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
VA,

You're welcome to serve the warrant on her but let me get some popcorn first...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(462 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 2885   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering