Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 340  Next »
181 to 190 of 3394
User Details are only visible to members.
@njny: Thank you, I took the pic before leaving last night for a Steampunk Soirée party at one of the clubs we frequent. She slurped and grinned when she read your post. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1290 posts)
mr888: that's a very tasty new pic.

;-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9678 posts)
"JW with over 100 profiles to be approved everyday shouldn't there be more of us. "

@OMC: It is backed up a bit most of the time.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1290 posts)
Tiggr: MUAH. You know i love ya, big guy

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
kibbs....you go girl :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11714 posts)
HFT: are you *really* going to use the excuse that she said something uncharitable "years ago" for your boorish behavior? That's incredible to me for two reasons: 1. She's only been on here with -or without- scamp for barely more than a year, and 2. Are you truly that childish? ....and as to whether it's any business of mine or not,: when you put something out there in a public venue like this it is EVERYONE's business that is subject to read it. If you wanted to be "none of my business", or anyone else's for that matter, you would have said it to her in private.

That being said, have a nice day.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
thanks OMC. in the past 2 weeks, i've been exposed to 6 different hacking coughing sneezing coworkers and family members--it's a miracle my immune system held out as long as it did. ;-0)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9678 posts)
JW with over 100 profiles to be approved everyday shouldn't there be more of us.

Ps. Get well soon njny

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(411 posts)
Well work, stress from ex, and your workouts may be too much for you. While exercise is supposed to make you healthier, if you are under too much stress, it can break the camels back. It's so hard to find that elusive balance.

I get sick when I exercise and I'm not well rested.

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(745 posts)
DD, i expect at least 2 colds per winter (plus the odd virus--this year strep throat knocked us both flat, with me getting bronchitis as a side dish to the strep) with little darlin; i'm getting my 4th cold now since the start of the school year. on the upside, it's not all work that has caused my chronic lack of sleep, so at least i'm having some fun. ;-)

this weekend i am going to try to "stock up" on sleep, as it were, and drown this cold in tea and soup.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9678 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 340  Next »
181 to 190 of 3394
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.