Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 1859   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've never blocked any profiles, but there are a few who have blocked me and I haven't got a clue why. all those who have blocked me have never gotten an email from me. Go Figure.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1133 posts)
14. Only 4 of whom we have blocked. The rest are ones that I guess didn't like our profile for one reason or another. The ones we have blocked are 3 forum posters (2 of which haven't posted in years) and a local SM that totally creeps me out.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
Without counting, it looks to be around 40 profiles.

Around half are single males (and a few couples) who can't fucking take no for an answer.

Around a half dozen are profile peeps such as Z and PP who blocked me. Gusher is the only forummer I blocked.

One is people we knew from our vanilla life and we blocked them when we spotted them.

The rest are people who blocked us, for reasons which we have no idea. Some did so immediately after we replied "No thanks" to an inquiry, but the rest? No clue.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
19 individuals

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
JW how long some people's blocked lists are. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1256 posts)
JW: I can understand bumping old threads to bring back a discussion that was interesting, fun, insightful, etc. but why on earth bump a thread that is filled with arguing, fighting, shit talking, racism and bullshit? what good could possibly come from that?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Most know I'm a grammarian, but I do it in fun also. If I tease you about it, then I like you. If you are really horrible at spelling and grammar, and I ignore it, it means I really couldn't care less about what you write.

I tease FF b/c he does it purposefully to be punny. And I laugh at myself all the time, love it when people catch me in a spelling or grammar error. I write far better than I speak. Tend to get a bit tongue tied, and not in a good way.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
JW when the big dark cloud is going to lift.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1256 posts)
There are a few people who are more maliciously targeted with respect to their numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes; normally because they deserve it. But for the most part it's just about having fun.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
I do it, like most of what I do, in humor. Sometimes, the humor is sarcastic, but its generally not meant to be mean. We used to joke about going to Wallyworld to pick up some extra thick skin when they have sales. I miss those days.

Unfortunately, not everyone has the ability or desire to laugh at themselves.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 1859   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering