Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   172 to 181 of 2836   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Scandle: You are quite right. Now, I've donated blood and they never asked me that but they also ask about sexual partners and IV drug use.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
The closest experience I've ever had to this is when I donate blood at the American Red Cross, but it's always asked more like a statement: "You are donating as a woman..." and then I get instructed on the standardized questions. It's a new world, BLT.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9864 posts)
Plus One sounds like a smart man. Can't say I'd blame him.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9987 posts)
For the HIV form, of course they ask the number of sex partners in the last year, IV drug use, if you have had anonymous sex - - I was like what -- she said like did you pick anyone in say Wal-Mart and go have sex with them....LMAO....I felt like directing her to my profile. It was a crazy day....LOL. I can't stop thinking about it. Plus One say's he's not fucking me agin until I prove I was born a woman. You can't make this shit up!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
Nope, never been asked if I was born a woman, and I was just at Planned Parenthood as a new patient for my full exam/testing. If that if that s a new, standard question I assume PP would be asking it as they see everything.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1716 posts)
Lmfaoo i would've been bitch are you crazy? lol

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
i've seen plenty of new to me NPs and OBs and regular drs--never had any of them ask me that.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5784 posts)
Nope never had them ask me that, was just at the GYNs earlier in the month and saw a new to me NP.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19773 posts)
I didn't know where to put this post -- I considered WTF, Fun Facts or Bitchfest: At my annual physical yesterday, I met a new nurse practitioner in the group to get history. I actually met two. In this ever changing world, before I even got undressed, the nurse asked me if "I was born female." I am rarely shocked; I was. So I said yes and she said they have to ask that now with all the transgender folks...okay, while waiting for the second person to come and do the pap, breast exam etc., I am reading this poster about "Getting the Conversation Started" regarding STD's. One statement was "Oh, so you think you can't get an STD from oral sex?" So, when Ms. Nurse lady came in and asked me if I had any questions, I asked her about that thinking about HIV and the juices in our stomach destroying the virus, blah, blah so what is the poster talking about. She told me that during oral sex....of course this assumes the person is infected, you surely can get herpes, gonorrhea whatever as the mouth is like the vagina hot, dark and wet. Then I go to the lab to get blood drawn and talking to the tech about this and she adds that they even ask now about "fisting." Has anyone else had this experience? I haven't had a chance to visit the site yet GYTNOW dot org.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
we use "playing" for fucking. what you described on the dance floor would be considered "flirting"

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2348 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   172 to 181 of 2836   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering