Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  ... 340  Next »
172 to 181 of 3394
User Details are only visible to members.
Oatmeal, 2 water to 1 oatmeal and raisins, heated together. Stir often on low heat. Add honey and cinnamon

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
Ah ha! I'm all over that my friend.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7040 posts)
smooth add cream and it will be even better

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11718 posts)
JW: Why is it that my oatmeal will only get that rich creamy texture I love by adding a little more milk after I cook it?

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7040 posts)
OpenMindedCouple: because he's a dickface. You should write back thanking him for opening his face pics.

Snort_Ahoy: there's nothing like the look of joy in an adult's eyes when they catch their first throws during their first Mardi Gras parade. What a blast watching the Pixie!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10992 posts)
JW how to change our username to Beads_Ahoy. The cutie went to her first Mardi Gras parade last night and racked up.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
JW why a sm would send us mail with no content proclaiming he opened his pics so we'd have the pleasure of seeing 3 pics of his junk but none of his face. Wonder if that tactic works for him normally.

Agree with njny about the new profile pic for 888.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(411 posts)
Spring is cumming!

Appropriately enough, I was plowing and planting my seed.

JW what everyone else was doing?

BT

Burpee_Tossing

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10992 posts)
**sly grin**

onT: JW where everyone's at?

(0 posts in open fora in 9 hrs--didn't y'all hear that punxsatawney phil says spring is comin'?)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9688 posts)
@njny: Thank you, I took the pic before leaving last night for a Steampunk Soirée party at one of the clubs we frequent. She slurped and grinned when she read your post. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1292 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  ... 340  Next »
172 to 181 of 3394
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.