Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2896   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Because, you know, nobody uses fake or misleading pics in order to get people to meet them. Or lies about their relationship status, age, cock size, etc...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Talk about the proverbial slippery slope. So if a guy pretends to have money and dupes women into having consensual sex with him, is that rape? Maybe he wears a toupee, adds lifts in his shoes, uses colored contact lenses....where does it end?

On the converse, can a guy sue a woman for wearing a padded bra? Spanks? One who dyes her hair, wears makeup, uses perfume?

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2172 posts)
Sorry - it's in France if that makes a difference.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Hmmm,

I'm not in the legal field but where I live a complainant's lawyers could file suit for civil damages but only a government prosecutor could file charges putting someone's freedom in jeopardy. Are you sure this story is for real VA?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
if i don't already know you, i am certainly not going to fuck you with a blindfold on. it's not rape, just poor judgement.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
I feel as though my intellect was just raped by reading this account.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
amazing how often the monumentally ignorant look for someone to blame for their monumentally ignorant choices. .

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6293 posts)
Btw the complainants lawyers are basing their complaint solely on the deception. No claim is made of force, injury, or other crime. Simply "not the guy in the pictures."

Taken directly from the complaints

"a man of around 65 with glasses, balding and all wrinkly. He didn't correspond at all to the photo. I felt total disgust."

"he didn't want me to take off the blindfold. When I insisted, he got angry. I ended up seeing his silhouette in the dark. He was old, pot-bellied with a big nose. I told him: 'It wasn't you in the photo.' He said: 'No, but I had grown fond of you and was afraid to admit it.' I left in disgust."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
The person is question is charged with 4 counts of rape and is facing the rest of his life in prison over it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Not rape.

Chobalmi Kaesong North Korea
Username hidden
(4247 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2896   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering