Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2861   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Smooth, I am so impressed. I have the same instinct but not much to back it up. I rely on someone feeling too terrible to punch me in the face. So far, it has worked but it makes my husband so mad to think that he has to defend my ass.

I step between fights with teens at work and so far, they have controlled themselves. Thank goodness because my best threat is that if they hit me I will probably die and then they will go to jail.

I confronted a man who chased a woman into a ballroom and was trying to wrench away her phone. My husband pinned my arms to my side, picked me up and carried me away while apologizing. I guess that I wasn't as much help as I would have liked to been. I was so mad! So much for my heroics. He thought it was much too dangerous. There was a crowd. It wouldn't be dangerous if we all stepped up.

South Lake Tahoe CA
Username hidden
(458 posts)
Holy crap, all those red numbers. JW if I should even try and catch up. It looks like there are about 1,800, give or take few, posts made in threads I've apparently subscribed to.

Maybe I should just cancel my subscriptions.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
My wolf cross was a rescue. Some one bought him as a puppy for a friend of a friend who lives in a county that doesn't allow them, had they turned him into a rescue he would have been put to sleep. Near as we can figure he was Akita, GS, Wolf. I actually really loved that dog, but was careful to NOT let him run as my neighbors have goats etc as I was afraid he would get taken from me. He actually accepted Trooper pretty easily, but other than with him was VERY protective of me. Touch "mom" pull back a bloody arm. When boarders would come he would look out, if it was a regular he would go lay down, someone he didn't know a couple of growls low woofs to alert me. On a funny note I ran into the UPS guy one day as he delivered a package. He said he knocked on the door one day and was shocked because there had been NO barking but as soon as he knocked the wolf cross attacked the window. He confessed it scared him half to death and he scrambled back and fell off our porch.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20124 posts)
@PG. wolf cross breed? ok. so you're one of these people. lol. my brother in law had one of these. beautiful animal, but such a risk. he finally had to get rid of it for two reasons. 1. his chickens kept mysteriously disappearing. 2. he loved to wander off property and the neighbors would often spot him while they were horse back riding near his place. after a few near heart attacks they began to raise hell about it and he had to get rid of it.

ps. i say "one of these people" because my BIL's brain doesn't work like other's. i think I have mentioned before that most of my closest calls with death have been when i was on one of his adventures. my last "adventure" with him almost resulted in my transformation into gator poop.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6190 posts)
Trooper said the same thing after he was sure I was actually alright, other than the cut to my leg.

to add to it, a few days after this happened we were at a farm supply store and he found a sign that said "forget the dog, beware of wife" and hung it on the barn under the beware of dog sign. He also pointed out I had a wolf cross dog as a protection dog and I locked him up. Duh.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20124 posts)
oh god, what i wouldn't give for a pic of you prego, g-string, leather coat and pistol in hand.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6190 posts)
I hate shit like that and have put myself in between a woman and enraged lover/husband/bf more than once. At least the couple of times I did it at the club I knew Trooper was there and there were others that would step in as well. The most memorable though was after arriving home from my grandmothers funeral, I was pregnant and had just made my second trip to PA for a funeral of a GP in 6 weeks. I had just stripped and crawled in just a gstring into my empty bed because Trooper was on a business trip. House phone rang once. I got up walked to study to check caller ID, it was the girl who lived in the barn. I started to call her back but I heard her through the open window hollering for me to leave her in. I put my wolf cross dog in the bathroom (stupid) and opened the door for her. She came in, neck all red crying. Her BF had choked her unconscious than went into the apartment. I threw on a leather coat, ripping my leg open on the zipper and grabbed my pistol. Went out on the front porch (I'm sure it was quite a sight, pregnant woman with short leather coat and gstring with a pistol...) he was just coming out of the barn, told him to get off my property. He told me "shut up you fucking bitch" ummm yeah not what you tell a pissed off Italian woman with a gun. Dude I'm not even remotely joking get your ass in your car and get out of here, you take ONE step towards the house I'll put a bullet in your balls. He left.

The cops came out to file an emergency restraining order. More for his protection than ours I think.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20124 posts)
you know, it really wasn't anything heroic. i had already called 911 and all i wanted was to get him off her and wait for the cops. but the harder he fought to get to that truck, the more i knew she and i were fucked if he did. i knew he wasn't trying to get away because she had the keys in her pocket, which was what started the whole thing in the first place. i was very fortunate that she didn't turn against me. in fact, she even told the sheriff's that she was responsible for the way he looked when they arrived. lol. they were very impressed with her skills. wink, wink.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6190 posts)
Smooth - well done.

I smh often at the way doing the right thing often causes a negative reaction. I cannot tell you how many threats I've gotten during my volunteer work....and the rumors that people start! Remarkable and I can rarely understand why.

Won't stop me (or likely you) from continuing to do what is right, even if it puts us in jeopardy.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1976 posts)
@SheSmooth: Any law enforcement officer will tell you that a call of that nature which is probably considered domestic violence is the most dangerous. The irony is, sometimes you stand up for these women and they turn on you! I am so happy you didn't lose your life over something like that. I am sure you would do it again, but it had to give you pause when you found out he was packing.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5206 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2861   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering