Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 413  Next »
141 to 150 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
"Sorry burn victim kid. You only got four "Amen"s. Endure your pain." LOL.. We know kittens are cuter than a burn victim and it only takes 4 Amens to heal burns. You need to go to church.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
80 percent of the time he is trolling the other 20% he is fishing. 100% of the time he is fishing he catches fish. He spends 50% of his time on weekends at swing parties. He spends 0% of his time shaving his hairy body. Of his posts 50% are political and the other 50% will lead to mention something political.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
He's just trolling. You nibbled.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26048 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
A thousand pardons to all fellow JW forumers.

I totally withdraw my JW question. I'm no longer wondering at all. It's become crystal clear.

(lamenting) Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3017 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
TBs its why i have to much time on my hands is all.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2519 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Keep your political crap in politics.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20605 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Has to much time on my hands, We have all the work we can handle so no more marketing the business for a while. I make the phone ring Mrs does 80% of the work. I want to volunteer for the Nevada GOP but i have to wait until the last year of California taxes are done and our California busienses is dissolved. The state seems to lose the busienses tax returns of California republicans and fine you even though the state cashes the check that you set with you tax return.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2519 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I doubt it, but really, why take the risk?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12215 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
JW:

Do people really believe that any deity is monitoring Facebook for the purposes of doling out healing and miracles based on the number of Likes, Shares, and Amens?

"Yeah...kitten in a tree..I'm helping you because you have 200 likes."

"Sorry burn victim kid. You only got four "Amen"s. Endure your pain."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26048 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I suppose you're probably right.

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3017 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 413  Next »
141 to 150 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
 
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.