Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 413  Next »
131 to 140 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
"LOL my posts are real."

That's the scary part, that you think they are real...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20608 posts)
WTF????? Fun, we need a distraction from Pinocchio. How about the Fun Ahoy Lemon Tour? Georgia, Ohio.....what other stops? ;^)

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
I don't believe anything you say. But keep vomiting your stuff all over the forums if it makes you feel better.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
Fun what the hear of the legal case Mrs was an expert in? The judge caught the head of the CDC lying on the stand and stood up in the middle of trial and yelled at him. Or how the guy riding the motorcycle at 90 miles and hour on a back country road crashed into the side of a forestry truck and the family sued the govemrent for causing his death?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2542 posts)
I love to fish and you couldn't keep me away from that lake.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
BLM I read that there are 40 million stripped bass in Lake Mead. Its not catching a fish is how many..everyone catches fish. The other day some Japanese tourists where a the lake. The teenage son had a fishing pole but did not know how to fish for the striped bass that where jumping everywhere. I gave him the right set up and he caught a fish the next cast..and the next and the next and the next. The whole family was so excited it was fun to watch.

The limit on Striped Bass is 20 fish over 20 inches per day and no limit of any fish under 20 inches. You can fish with two poles and its common to have two fish on at the same time.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2542 posts)
No one here believes anything you say. Well, no one with any sense.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
LOL my posts are real. As goverment kept getting larger and more corrupt i went from making food and selling that into the retail grocery stores to Mrs and i doing research for the life insurance industry and marketing products from that research to being legal experts. In America you either are flexible of die if you make your living off of a business. I dont have the creds to be a legal expert, Mrs does. Its her name and others on the team on all the medical science papers that where published from the research for the insurance industry. Those papers make her an expert that qualify her for testimony at trial. All i can do is market her to lawyers, thats done on online specialty sites. I have done this and the business is all she can handle. I really miss having my little food company but today nine big companies own and control everything that is on the shelf in the supermarkets in the US. Little guys are dead and gone never be able to get onto the shelf again. So i go fishing. And we are real honest to god swingers that moved to Las Vegas for the swing parties. well and freedom and lower taxes.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2542 posts)
*JW if Ncal is a real person or a little wooden boy with a long nose?*

and hair, lots of hair

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2886 posts)
JW if Ncal is a real person or a little wooden boy with a long nose?

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 413  Next »
131 to 140 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.