Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 2271   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well it's nice to read that she is doing well. That sounded like a very scary operation to me. Thanks for the update post sed. If you have the chance tell her I asked about her.

DD from texus thanks for name dropping :) that Gina is a one of a kind, but she did have two user names in the forums technically. One former, one current.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4320 posts)
Gina is one of the most remarkable people that I ever met. She's fine. She posted her progress. I believe she's due for her other eye in January.

I love me some Gina.

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
Yes sexus, Gina from Va transplanted to Texas.

For the record , I borrowed the fora *font term from a mrs cincy post once. Va and I were exchanging barbs and she requested that I please use my sarcasm font so she could understand what I was saying. It's that literal interpatation that always gets me miss understood. That and speaking in tongues.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4320 posts)
FF, I think that you are thinking of SexusNTexas. I love that woman!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(327 posts)
acid english.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5557 posts)
I got caught up in the font. Like, WTF? What the Font? So, you're not all about that font, bout that font, but more about my words? Gotcha.

There are two Ginas and both I believe are of Texas. So, asking, Gina of Texas?, as I was about to do...and just did, wouldn't yield an answer that would narrow things down. Dern! How about Gina who still posts from time to time vs, Gina who doesn't? Will that work?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9136 posts)
It's just a group of goofy words, not Korean. You can figure it out way easy with that big time Yankee education of yours.

OT : just wondering if anyone stays in connect with Gina off the fora grid. I'm wondering how her eye operation is healing. She gets me BT and understands how I speak in fora tongues...just saying

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4320 posts)
FF, always keep'em (just) wondering. Right?

And bygawd, who told you hearsay wasn't relative in fora setting? That's just nonsense! Hearsay, rumor, innuendo, made-up bullshit - all kosher.

With Fora English not being my first language, what does "...taken on a coupled type font in its styling" mean?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9136 posts)
Unforturely, I can't confirm or deny reading that grouping of posts while I was serving our nation.

OT :) JW......has BT fallen in love, lust or other ? Your posting style has taken on a coupled type font in its styling...It's kinda cute reading in between the lines. You being so literal and all. Unforturely I could be wrong IDK what the scoop ?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4320 posts)
I seem to remember thatbthe response I received contained the word, unfortunately, but I could be wrong, and have no desire to do the research. Since it was never clear to me whether your absence was was health, job, posting, or "whatever" - related, I asked the question today...in the Just Wondering thread, of all places.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9136 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 2271   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering