Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 448  Next »
131 to 140 of 4478
User Details are only visible to members.
"Tbs i do believe it takes more intelligence to make a living in private industry then off a govemrent check."

Probably why he spends all his time spearfishing. Not smart enough to be in private industry or get a government check...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21164 posts)
@TRB

"Tbs i do believe it takes more intelligence to make a living in private industry then off a govemrent check."

Dude, knock it off! Don't you listen? Spelling and grammar slow down his thinking. And BTW, his post on IQ is definitely worth a second read.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1597 posts)
Why does the flu have to hit Vegas the week of the big adult video conference. With swingers coming from all over the world, everyone is getting sick. One private party has been canceled and couples are dropping out of others....evil nasty viruses

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3965 posts)
HR: YES!!!!!!!! Sometimes it's like "It's Raining Men" (none of which has panned out I might add) and multiple emails from couples or Nada.Zippo. Desert. :/

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1921 posts)
TBS you lost your job not because of you, but because all the federal dollars are about to be cut off that was flowing into California. Obamacare dollars are gone, climate change and green energy dollars are gone in a week. California is going to stay a Sanctuary state and harbor criminal illegals so all federal dollars are gone in a week.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3965 posts)
JW: Does the lifestyle sometimes seem to be a feast or famine thing? Either not enough free time or plenty of time and no one to play with. Not complaining....for sure....just wondering if it comes in cycles for others.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(863 posts)
JW how many more times ncal will call tbr "TBS" before he realises that he's "tbr".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26878 posts)
No worries, rabbit.

I took no offense, but it did bring up something I wonder about often...

I'm much more sarcastic IRL than I am here. Just lost my job because of it...

I would be well advised to keep my mouth shut and have people think I am a fool than open it and remove all doubt...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21164 posts)
KJ: nope. ;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15289 posts)
I questioned your intelligence because your statement came across as obtuse (and baiting) and, being familiar with your postings, I was a tad surprised you would say something like that.

Thus why I started out with, "I thought you were smarter than that "

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5023 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 448  Next »
131 to 140 of 4478
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.