Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 2861   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I feel as though my intellect was just raped by reading this account.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
amazing how often the monumentally ignorant look for someone to blame for their monumentally ignorant choices. .

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6192 posts)
Btw the complainants lawyers are basing their complaint solely on the deception. No claim is made of force, injury, or other crime. Simply "not the guy in the pictures."

Taken directly from the complaints

"a man of around 65 with glasses, balding and all wrinkly. He didn't correspond at all to the photo. I felt total disgust."

"he didn't want me to take off the blindfold. When I insisted, he got angry. I ended up seeing his silhouette in the dark. He was old, pot-bellied with a big nose. I told him: 'It wasn't you in the photo.' He said: 'No, but I had grown fond of you and was afraid to admit it.' I left in disgust."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22395 posts)
The person is question is charged with 4 counts of rape and is facing the rest of his life in prison over it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22395 posts)
Not rape.

Vatican City Nothing Holy See (vatican City)
Username hidden
(4244 posts)
JW how the scenario described (no force, as described, consensual) could be rape.

i just don't see anything other than a really loathsome trick as described.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6378 posts)
So let me ask a question which is likely to provoke a strong reaction from some people....

Suppose someone posts a fake pic of a model on a dating website and invites people to have sex with them in the dark - sight unseen. Some people take the person up on the offer and discover later that the pics were fake and they had been duped into fucking an ugly person.

Where does this land for you, legally? Is this a rape or is the alleged victim putting themselves, knowingly, into an extremely high risk situation of anonymous sex with a total stranger?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22395 posts)
"um duh... cause you're a effing awesome mom! ;) "

thanks Smooth. Luckily my kiddos seem to think I'm a decent mom, I of course always think I could be better. Oh well they know they are loved, they know there will be hard knocks in life and that they can't always get what they want. They are growing to be pretty awesome young ladies, which makes me very happy.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20138 posts)
Admiral_Ahoy? I have him on radar a la Santa on Christmas Eve. I understand he's manuevering his gear for final approach.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10182 posts)
Just wondering when Admiral Asshat will show up and test that theory

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 2861   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering