Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  ... 358  Next »
122 to 131 of 3572
User Details are only visible to members.
JW:

Is the best time to make drastic and important decisions in the immediate aftermath of a shocking event?

For instance - I'm considering becoming an alligatorian - which is someone who only eats alligators. We have to think of the children.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
JW Wtf a long absent notorious poster is doing in my neck of the woods. (their profile currently lists in a local neighborhood even tho they aren't from around these here parts).

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11053 posts)
So there's a final round in the auction of Yahoo's internet assets coming up. This should pretty well end the road for this company. This selling off of the company's organs was forced by an "activist investor", in this case a hedge fund. Just wondering when the corporate raiding parasitic Wall Street scum of the 1980s successfully rebranded themselves as activist investors?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1071 posts)
Well, I'm fairly certain the building will be razed so I don't imagine that'll be an option.

But that sounds fucking nuts.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
vabeach,

This is no shit. On another far more radical internet forum, I know a woman who lives in Aurora CO. Sound familiar? It's where James Holmes shot up the theater during the Batman movie a few years ago. It happened in theater 9 of the multi-plex. I only know that because of her. She has a Grover, Kermit, and Cookie Monster stuffed animals. She takes them to Theater 9 for movies, poses them on the seats where real people actually died, takes pictures of them, and posts it on the internet with witty captions. She's also a cop, and a "gun nut". She owns an AK74 rifle, a Glock .45acp, and a S&W .357magnum.

You could go to The Pulse and be like that, but I believe you have more basic sanity than her.

And ya'll thought I was nuts. LOL

I love hanging with freaks. It's one of my favorite things to do, and I look for people who I have the credibility to call insane.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1379 posts)
Your house? ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7895 posts)
JW:

I know this isn't really important, but now that our favorite place for meet and greets will likely never again host an event, JW where we will go now?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
JW: when is the AMA going to rescind its 40 year old, wildly unsupported and fully contradicted by the accumulated evidence recommendations for dietary fat and sodium?

All evidence has shown that this has been a disaster. What did Einstein say about doing the same thing??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
I want what kibbie has to offer in my mouth lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
My point exactly, current

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11674 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  ... 358  Next »
122 to 131 of 3572
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.