Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  11.9  12.9  13.9  14.9  15.9  16.9  ... 413  Next »
120 to 129 of 4124
User Details are only visible to members.
"*Va slaps himself for wasting his time arguing with this doofus*"

I've done it a couple of times too, but not much.

The first time was when he was blaming the long list of his business failures on one Democrat or another. He claimed that some Democrat-appointed judge was bogging down and mishandling his court case. The judge, he said, was barely 30, fresh out of law school, and had no experience. After initially balking at providing a name, we finally discovered that the judge in fact was in her 50's, and had been on the bench for over 20 years after previously serving as a prosecuting attorney.

The centerpiece of his assertion --that Democrats are to blame for all his woes-- also was belied by the fact that this judge was appointed by a Republican.

The latest time I wasted even 60 seconds on him was his absurd assertion that Obamacare was responsible for closing the last exercise lap pool in Vegas. He failed to offer any evidence of this, and 30 seconds on Yelp proved it a lie that pools there are no longer open; they're all over Vegas.

One fabricated lie after another for this guy, just making up things as he goes.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
I'm popping the popcorn and there are extra seats available next to, above and below me.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4586 posts)
*Va slaps himself for wasting his time arguing with this doofus*

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25980 posts)
It's not my fault you don't know who Tom Friedan is. You're the one who said the judge yelled at him.

Or perhaps you meant the CDC director before *him*.

Who was a woman.

You're a liar.

At least research your bullshit before you post it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25980 posts)
"I have some Florida swamp land to sell you"

OR OR OR you could buy a beachfront condo complete with swingers and things getting fixed. Go to the Resorts thread. Time is running out.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
Va wrong trial...

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2455 posts)
"No one here believes anything you say. Well, no one with any sense."

Even those without sense don't seem to take him seriously.

Anyone who believes that ncal had anything to do with Thomas Friedan being yelled at by a judge in a courtroom please email me directly, as I have some Florida swamp land to sell you.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25980 posts)
FARC+FALT=FART

That is, by fart, the best name for your tour.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4370 posts)
"How about the Fun Ahoy Lemon Tour?"

First it was FARC. Now FALT? Where is Akron when you really need him?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
"LOL my posts are real."

That's the scary part, that you think they are real...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20560 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  11.9  12.9  13.9  14.9  15.9  16.9  ... 413  Next »
120 to 129 of 4124
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.