Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   120 to 129 of 2844   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So let me ask a question which is likely to provoke a strong reaction from some people....

Suppose someone posts a fake pic of a model on a dating website and invites people to have sex with them in the dark - sight unseen. Some people take the person up on the offer and discover later that the pics were fake and they had been duped into fucking an ugly person.

Where does this land for you, legally? Is this a rape or is the alleged victim putting themselves, knowingly, into an extremely high risk situation of anonymous sex with a total stranger?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22159 posts)
"um duh... cause you're a effing awesome mom! ;) "

thanks Smooth. Luckily my kiddos seem to think I'm a decent mom, I of course always think I could be better. Oh well they know they are loved, they know there will be hard knocks in life and that they can't always get what they want. They are growing to be pretty awesome young ladies, which makes me very happy.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19777 posts)
Admiral_Ahoy? I have him on radar a la Santa on Christmas Eve. I understand he's manuevering his gear for final approach.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9992 posts)
Just wondering when Admiral Asshat will show up and test that theory

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1721 posts)
"Can this trip get any better?"

It could get a whole lot worse if your host keeps inviting asshats to join y'all.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11746 posts)
JW

Can this trip get any better?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8203 posts)
um duh... cause you're a effing awesome mom! ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6122 posts)
on a lighter note, JW why I agreed to let the youngest have two friends over tonight...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19777 posts)
@Current: From a single black mother who raised two black males in Southside, Jamaica, Queens where shit happened. I say, she did it for both reasons.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
Well, I'll be serious for a moment and probably get myself in trouble..

I think I'm probably with a vast majority of Americans who's reaction was that what that woman did was awesome. I am JW how many, like me, feel a bit conflicted about that reaction.

Yes the little peckerhead deserved an ass kicking. In my view not because he was fighting the police (the Baltimore police seem to have made their own bed) but because he was burning down the neighborhood. Yes it was also playing into our stereotypes about African American matriarchs that you do not want to mess with (does it help that this is a flattering stereotype?). Despite my gut "go girl!" reaction, on some level smacking your kid hard in the face isn't ideal parenting.

I'm also JW what this woman was thinking when she did it. Was it "You dumbass! You're burning down OUR neighborhood!" Or you dumbass! Those are the police! Don't you know they're gonna shoot your ass with impunity?"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   120 to 129 of 2844   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering