Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  11.9  12.9  13.9  14.9  15.9  16.9  ... 470  Next »
120 to 129 of 4693
User Details are only visible to members.
VA that's how I'd interpret it.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2772 posts)
So I saw this language in a profile that viewed us:

*** WITH THE ADDING OF THE "WHO VIEWED ME" We feel we need to add that if you find that "we viewed you" and didn't leave a Birdie, we are either not interested or probably clicked on your name in a cert listing.

----

JW if I am to interpret their lack of a birdie as a "fuck off - don't email us!"?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28000 posts)
Just wondering when the storms will stop in N California so I can have a calm no wind day fishing on Lake Mead.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5135 posts)
Just wondering how to spend next two day fun......

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1306 posts)
Just wondering if the liquor distributors in Hilliard, Ohio will see an unusual uptick in order volume today as shopkeepers rush to restock their shelves?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13085 posts)
I use common sense...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21679 posts)
JW - anyone else watching 20/20 about dubious online relationships (aka Catfishing).

Could something like this happen here? ummmmm Just wondering what cyber guards people employ against such things?

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4607 posts)
"Maybe it's one of Tramp's?"

What, I'm not worthy of a little abstract prose? Pretty plain insult for the level of friendship I tbought we had.

Hell, son, I've read more effort in you reporting what you had for lunch.

(Sad) Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5154 posts)
Oh, and regarding long distance travel for play, There's a 3 email minimum before I'll consider leaving the state. 2 emails? That's just crazy talk!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13085 posts)
Maybe it's one of Tramp's?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13085 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  11.9  12.9  13.9  14.9  15.9  16.9  ... 470  Next »
120 to 129 of 4693
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.