Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 2054   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i've seen and enjoyed some that were truly works of art, and others not so much. the ones i don't understand are the ones that look like someone cut a grapefruit in half and stuck both halves on their chest.

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(5352 posts)
Post surgery nipples can be more sensitive, less sensitive or somewhere in between. More frequent nipple erection is common. I've been lucky enough to have seen and enjoyed some beautiful work!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
I look for nipples on cold days. I like it the colder the better.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(634 posts)
I've had my hands on a lot of enhanced titties, and the experiences have been all over the place, with the quality of the outcome ranging from magnificent all the way down to medical malpractice. I've had one in particular that I swear I would never guess she's ever had work done - even after she told me I still see and feel no evidence of it. Some are obviously enhanced but wonderfully shaped (like Christy Mack, along with her magnificent ass.. but anyway...)...some the nipples are kinda that way forever, although I also know of a couple of women WITHOUT implants whose nipples are more or less erect 100% of the time.

It's a total mixed bag.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20485 posts)
*I was wondering if women who have breast implants nipples stay erect all the time.*

BLT,no, they don't. i have breast implants, under the muscle.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2138 posts)
What is it about the young fools of the world that makes them think they can reset their lives by creating a new facebook page? Seriously?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20485 posts)
While watching Christy Mack do her thing in the Hot Ass video, I was wondering if women who have breast implants nipples stay erect all the time. I've never been with a woman with implants although I did touch this Asian woman's breasts who had them when I worked out at New York Sports Club in Manhattan. They looked amazing as they were placed under the muscle. I didn't even know they were implants until she told me. I used to just stare at her in the locker room. My bodybuilding gf has them but they look like headlights! She told me the doctor refused to put them under the muscle as her muscles were so dense....just wondering.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3951 posts)
I remember when the University of Rhode Island was in merger talks with the University of New England...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8966 posts)
JW- If the Massachusetts Institute of Technology had a vocational school would it be called V.O.M.I.T.?

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
I don't think there'll be any senators at my Lab Rescue event, and I prefer it that way. My son played soccer with David Vitter's son a few years ago. Great kid. Dad's a bit of a silver spoon douche though.

I had a very well to do uncle who had a senator and a couple of congressmen in his pocket. We used to joke that he had big pants.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8966 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 2054   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering