Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 212154101181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... More 
Start   1181 to 1190 of 1968   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The very last one *kinda* looks like something David Bowie would have worn in around 1976...

Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa - Fashion!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19793 posts)
Egad! I would NOT subject any heterosexual man to anything in that fashion show. Hell, I don't think even my gay friends would want to wear it! Well, maybe one of them, but I don't think he'd appreciate my derisive laughter.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9041 posts)
Just wondering if any of you ladies would like us guys to dress like this... some of the best from a male fashion show.....

shine.yahoo.c om/photos/the-weirdest-looks-from-london-men-s-fashion-week-slideshow/astrid-andersen-photo-1394200312.html

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19793 posts)
I got bored waiting on her to wake up again and wanted to contribute. ;)

I love her love of shoes. I'm partially responsible for her habit...

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Generally speaking, I suppose you're right, Sed. I'm not one of those women who can wear the beautiful dressy shoes so many here seem to have, so I've only got practical shoes. (sigh.....)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9041 posts)
**I just counted Pandora's "pretty" shoe collection in the Ikea wardrobe we have in our pole room... 64 pairs. **

WTF are you doing counting your woman's shoes? who does that?!

Don't you know that there is just never enough shoes for us ladies? besides, we only do it for you, fuckers. You can't fool us, you dig chicks in beautiful shoes! and don't give us none of that shit how you love chicks because they're chicks!

Remember, there can never be enough shoes! NEVAH!!!!!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16788 posts)
OMG, I think I have maybe twenty pairs of flat sandals, alone. And everything from combat boots to stilettos I might have in the neighborhood of 120 pr all told. These leather thigh boots used to be my favorites.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
I just counted Pandora's "pretty" shoe collection in the Ikea wardrobe we have in our pole room... 64 pairs.

Keep in mind this is just wedges, boots, and stilettos. I didn't bother looking in the closet or our shoe rack in the stairwell. I'd estimate there's well over 100 when you add in all her everyday stuff and the stuff that's winter related in storage...

I've personally got a paltry 21 pairs. I guess I'm more of a shoe I-only-needed-rent-money-that-one-time than a shoe whore...

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I think they were in the boxes. I don't recall seeing shoes, on the floor.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
I need a closet just for my shoes. Carrie I cannot recall. When you visited we're my shoes on the floor or in the lucite boxes?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16788 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... More 
Start   1181 to 1190 of 1968   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering