Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 212154101181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... More 
Start   1181 to 1190 of 1896   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Where the heck is PG? She has not been around for a few days.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4967 posts)
JW: Is suicide considered self help?

NEW YORK (AP) - On a radio show they hosted called "The Pursuit of Happiness," John Littig and Lynne Rosen urged listeners to embrace spontaneity.

"So much about life is about impulse," Littig said on a broadcast this year on an FM station in New York, WBAI. "It's about doing it right now."

A shocking decision the couple made together appeared more methodical: Police say they killed themselves side by side as part of a suicide pact.

Autopsies found that both Littig, 47, and Rosen, 45, died from asphyxiation after inhaling helium, a spokeswoman for medical examiner's office said Thursday.

The bodies were discovered Wednesday on a couch in the couple's brownstone in Brooklyn.

In separate suicide notes, Lettig indicated that they were determined to die together, while Rosen apologized to her family, police said. But beyond that, why two people who made a living giving advice on how to lead more fulfilling lives decided to cut short their own wasn't clear. Advertise | AdChoices

There was no immediate response to a message left Thursday at WBAI.

"RIP Lynne Rosen + John Littig. Partners on the air and in life," the station wrote in a tweet.

The victims were partners in self-help venture called "Why Not Now," according to their website. The site describes Littig as a motivational speaker, workshop facilitator and personal life coach, and Rosen as a life coach, speaker and consultant.

Rosen also was the host of "The Pursuit of Happiness," a once-a-month, hour-long show on the left-leaning WBAI. She was often joined in the Manhattan studio by Littig.

The pair's breezy banter about life's lessons is on display in YouTube postings of the broadcasts. In one, they mull a famous quote, "Do one thing every day that scares you," attributed to Eleanor Roosevelt.

"People get scared to make changes and step outside of that comfort zone, right, John?" she says.

"Stepping outside your comfort zone is very important. Or alternatively you can start to get comfortable with change," he responds.

"Yeah! I like that!" she says. "That's great."

And while pondering Albert Einstein's observation, "Imagination is more important than knowledge," Littig espouses the virtues of acting on impulse.

"Intuition, impulse are extraordinarily important things in life," he says. "You will not be well-served if the impulse is shut down or you think about everything too much. Sometimes you just do it."

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Too funny... That someone is very bored!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
Sa, I'm not sure if I am allowed to post the profile names, but...

I miscounted the new profiles today I referred to. Here there are 3 that start with “babye”, 1 “wanna”, 1 “candy”, 4 “marie”, and 1 “Leah”. Profile content is identical for all of them, as is the location city in MN.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
JW

Who are you talking about?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
JW where they got their teleporter.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Now that "couple" seems to be located in Kansas, using multiple profiles where the only difference in the name is the number attached to the end. I marked a problem and wrote "looks fake. There are 5 or 6 of these with extremely similar names and profiles here right now." SLS can decide what they want to do with them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8817 posts)
JW if the "couple" from North Miami moved to MN.

There are 8 new, virtually identical, free profiles today. The only difference between all of them are subtle diffrences in the profile names.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I noticed- when I got back here.

I've never been an ass kisser, but I seem to have just developed an uncontrollable urge to kiss a certain candy ass.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
IDK, good, but we can ask around for you....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... More 
Start   1181 to 1190 of 1896   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering