Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  16.6  ... 490  Next »
117 to 126 of 4892
User Details are only visible to members.
Makes note not to get near Tramps trailer park.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7543 posts)
if so good might be interested in a crown I have to offer :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15244 posts)
Tramp's have little or no attention, but we're big on being whores, so...

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5886 posts)
The gunfire in our neighborhoods seems to have desensitized our pets to the sound of fireworks quite a bit. Or, since as many folks around here shoot guns on the 4th as they do fireworks, my point may be moot.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5886 posts)
My cat is used to such noises. There are thunderstorms almost every afternoon here in the summer (often window-rattling loud) and fireworks almost every night. So basically there are loud booming noises for about 1 hour every day.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
That, and it frightens most companion animals. Immediately post 7/4 each year, there are countless missing pets, because they get loose and run out of fear~and wind up lost. The shelters will be full next weekend.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
Mrs paints her toenails with all kid of pretty colors and sparkles, but no one notices her toes.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7543 posts)
She needed a fauxnail!

Radical Self-Acceptance, I guess.

Carlsbad CA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
Peg, you know I have no issues with guys sporting jewelry, but that's a bit weird in my book.

...One of the company VPs with whom I used to work closely had no toenail on one of her big toes...and was fond of wearing open-toe shoes... Ewww! (OnTopic, I was just wondering why she thought that was ok?)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13725 posts)
Almost as bad as a guy toe ring. There was a dood in my class last week with a toe ring. He was wearing on Oxford shirt and khakis(one of my mis-spelled words), and was sporting a toe ring. I found myself staring at in horror more than I would like to admit.

Carlsbad CA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  16.6  ... 490  Next »
117 to 126 of 4892
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.