Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   117 to 126 of 2823   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joan Walsh

Author of "What' the matter with White People"

Walsh writes frequently on current American political topics, typically in blog form at Salon. Criticisms of the Iraq War, the George W. Bush administration, and conservatives have been featured in her posts. She regularly appears on MSNBC's Scarborough Country[2] and Hardball with Chris Matthews as well as CNN's Campbell Brown, where she has debated with conservative guests including Pat Buchanan, Liz Cheney, Dick Armey, David Frum, Terry Jeffrey, and G. Gordon Liddy. She also has appeared on MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann, The Rachel Maddow Show, The Ed Show, as well as CNN's Larry King Live and D. L. Hughley Breaks the News. Walsh made her second appearance on The O'Reilly Factor in June 2009, discussing the murder of George Tiller and her views on the responsibility of journalists and the impact of their words in controversial matters.[

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18158 posts)
Amazing that this woman is to be demonized for, at worst, embarassing her dipshit kid on national TV, while those doing so are ignoring the fact that said dipshit was throwing bricks at police.

Disclaimer: I am white.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22153 posts)
"Anyone white who's applauding Graham's moment of desperation, along with the white media figures who are hyping her 'heroism,' is essentially justifying police brutality, and saying the only way to control black kids is to beat the s--- out of them," Joan Walsh wrote in Salon.

"Why is America celebrating the beating of a black child?" Stacey Patton wrote in the Washington Post. "It's not surprising that a black mother in Baltimore who chased down, cursed and beat her 16-year-old son in the middle of a riot has been called a hero. In this country, when black mothers fulfill stereotypes of mammies, angry and thwarting resistance to a system designed to kill their children, they get praised."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22153 posts)
that woman should get the presidents medal :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(8484 posts)
smh. really? it doesn't surprise me but it still manages to tick me off.

geeeshhh.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5762 posts)
I believe it was VA who was wondering why the lady who was smacking her kid during the Baltimore riots hadn't been brought up on charges. remember I said "give it time"?

here we go.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
Smooth, I am so impressed. I have the same instinct but not much to back it up. I rely on someone feeling too terrible to punch me in the face. So far, it has worked but it makes my husband so mad to think that he has to defend my ass.

I step between fights with teens at work and so far, they have controlled themselves. Thank goodness because my best threat is that if they hit me I will probably die and then they will go to jail.

I confronted a man who chased a woman into a ballroom and was trying to wrench away her phone. My husband pinned my arms to my side, picked me up and carried me away while apologizing. I guess that I wasn't as much help as I would have liked to been. I was so mad! So much for my heroics. He thought it was much too dangerous. There was a crowd. It wouldn't be dangerous if we all stepped up.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Holy crap, all those red numbers. JW if I should even try and catch up. It looks like there are about 1,800, give or take few, posts made in threads I've apparently subscribed to.

Maybe I should just cancel my subscriptions.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4852 posts)
My wolf cross was a rescue. Some one bought him as a puppy for a friend of a friend who lives in a county that doesn't allow them, had they turned him into a rescue he would have been put to sleep. Near as we can figure he was Akita, GS, Wolf. I actually really loved that dog, but was careful to NOT let him run as my neighbors have goats etc as I was afraid he would get taken from me. He actually accepted Trooper pretty easily, but other than with him was VERY protective of me. Touch "mom" pull back a bloody arm. When boarders would come he would look out, if it was a regular he would go lay down, someone he didn't know a couple of growls low woofs to alert me. On a funny note I ran into the UPS guy one day as he delivered a package. He said he knocked on the door one day and was shocked because there had been NO barking but as soon as he knocked the wolf cross attacked the window. He confessed it scared him half to death and he scrambled back and fell off our porch.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19758 posts)
@PG. wolf cross breed? ok. so you're one of these people. lol. my brother in law had one of these. beautiful animal, but such a risk. he finally had to get rid of it for two reasons. 1. his chickens kept mysteriously disappearing. 2. he loved to wander off property and the neighbors would often spot him while they were horse back riding near his place. after a few near heart attacks they began to raise hell about it and he had to get rid of it.

ps. i say "one of these people" because my BIL's brain doesn't work like other's. i think I have mentioned before that most of my closest calls with death have been when i was on one of his adventures. my last "adventure" with him almost resulted in my transformation into gator poop.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   117 to 126 of 2823   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering