Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 325  Next »
111 to 120 of 3241
User Details are only visible to members.
Just Wondering - you New Yorkers will know this one. Since Mayor de Blasio tried to outlaw super-sized soft drinks a few years ago, only to have the law struck down in 2013, how is he feeling about the new giant milkshakes being offered in NYC?

https: //gma. yahoo. com/giant-milkshakes-drawing-huge-crowds-york-city-190245654--abc-news-topstories.html

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10778 posts)
Its in the mail ,along with the check

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4587 posts)
when my bj certificate from Ronkonkoma will arrive

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
IDK, nj! About 5 years ago I gave a couple people in my family neoprene masks to use and they both truly appreciated them. One had to walk outside across big open areas every work day and the other had to (or chose to) ride a bicycle to work, even during winter.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10778 posts)
JW if anyone else finds the neoprene "masks" that seem to be a new trend in athletics as "WTF" as me

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
JW why people cooking at home try to make their meals taste like a professional chef made it, and professional chefs try to make the meals they prepare taste home made.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5357 posts)
Exactly, LR.

Fortunately, the current man's physical needs are in sync with my own... much more so than the previous relationship.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4813 posts)
Uriah, I feel your pain. Moderation? That doesn't sound a damn thing like anytime I want it.

LR

Username hidden
(60 posts)
Kinda.

Except the moderators around here are much less competent that the ones in Washington...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18948 posts)
"Every couple of years the mods go on a "there's a new sheriff in town" kick. It results in a few suspensions, and then everyone goes about their business like nothing happened."

That sounds remarkably similar to what happens in Washington every 4 to 8 years.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5357 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 325  Next »
111 to 120 of 3241
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.