Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 413  Next »
111 to 120 of 4124
User Details are only visible to members.
@Rabbit can I take the seat above, with the option for the one below?

8^0

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
Yes, this Obama care is ruining this small business owner.

Oh wait. Twenty years ago our insurance was $1760 per month - when medicine was only about half the price it is now.

Yes, there are flaws to Obamacare. There were flaws before. I hope that we can come up with some real solutions but I doubt it because of people like NCal that just keep screaming above the din and will do their best to quash any real solutions.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(955 posts)
BLM let me know when you are in Vegas, I will show you the lake and if you spearfish the Colorado river that runs out of the lake is loaded with carp to 30lbs and big stripers in the spring and summer. The record was caught last year 84lbs. You can also use a throw net to catch shad for bait in the lake..its as much fun as fishing.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2462 posts)
JW: How many inches that nose just grew?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
FYI we are going to start a private group for swingers here in Vegas. Couples only everyone plays to get into the group. We have a 2,200 sqft house that we are renting 4 bedrooms 3 baths. We are going to start putting this group together once our house in Ca sells in a couple of weeks. Parties are free pot luck and byob. Just like we had in California. Not that big of a hurry we are now part of a private group that has parties a couple of times a month but they let in some single men. I dont want a resort, i want a group of swingers who get naked and play at every party. Resorts mean you need to make a profit and that means you let in anyone who pays.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2462 posts)
Fun if you have a business in America the Democrats are your MORTAL enemy. Try being a little guy who has invested his life savings to buy a franchise like a Subway. He is working his butt off but is making money and is his won boss --then comes the Democrats. Obama has the NLRB declare that every franchise is part of the parent corporation--and now that franchise owner is required to buy massively expensive Obamacare health insurance for all his employees. Its over for him, the cost of the Obamacare insurance is his profits and now he can not pay his montage or bills. This is starting in January 2017. Democrats DESTROY everyone in business. Only the large companies that can use lobbyists to pay off the Democrats are allowed to survive in America. I have seen the Democrats destroy so many businesses over my lifetime, some close personal friends.Now i am watching the Democrats destroy the life insurance industry-its so sad to see highly trained and skilled people know that they will lose their jobs and have no place to go..BECAUSE OF THE DEMOCRATS.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2462 posts)
....and that's the 50% that will turn political. My stats are still good on you ncal.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
VA not the political head of the CDC, the working permanent head of the CDC. Hint he is a Chinese man, the case was in Texas. CDC lied to the judge about illegals bringing TB into America.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2462 posts)
Oh yeah, I forgot about the time he said something about copying women's pics on this site and saving them to his private files. After a half dozen women quickly jumped in to say how skeevy that was, he tried to concoct some tale to make himself seem less stalkerish. No one bought it.

So we can add both "creepy" and "liar" to the list of descriptors for him.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
"*Va slaps himself for wasting his time arguing with this doofus*"

I've done it a couple of times too, but not much.

The first time was when he was blaming the long list of his business failures on one Democrat or another. He claimed that some Democrat-appointed judge was bogging down and mishandling his court case. The judge, he said, was barely 30, fresh out of law school, and had no experience. After initially balking at providing a name, we finally discovered that the judge in fact was in her 50's, and had been on the bench for over 20 years after previously serving as a prosecuting attorney.

The centerpiece of his assertion --that Democrats are to blame for all his woes-- also was belied by the fact that this judge was appointed by a Republican.

The latest time I wasted even 60 seconds on him was his absurd assertion that Obamacare was responsible for closing the last exercise lap pool in Vegas. He failed to offer any evidence of this, and 30 seconds on Yelp proved it a lie that pools there are no longer open; they're all over Vegas.

One fabricated lie after another for this guy, just making up things as he goes.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 413  Next »
111 to 120 of 4124
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.