Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 437  Next »
11 to 20 of 4362
User Details are only visible to members.
JW who this TBS person is that nutcal keeps talking to.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(484 posts)
JW: why some people just can't help themselves? Gotta have that last word, that moment of superiority. I hope Tramp doesn't mind me using that ole block button. Tis so nice not to read some if the drivel and piles of dung I used to dread seeing when certain names would pop up in the forums. Me thinks it's time to do a little weeding again.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3391 posts)
TBS I am so smart that my wife does 80% of the work and is loving life. So i work 20% of the time doing very high level marketing of new science and then spend my time spearfishing while my wife and her team make more new science.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3313 posts)
"Tbs i do believe it takes more intelligence to make a living in private industry then off a govemrent check."

Probably why he spends all his time spearfishing. Not smart enough to be in private industry or get a government check...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20877 posts)
@TRB

"Tbs i do believe it takes more intelligence to make a living in private industry then off a govemrent check."

Dude, knock it off! Don't you listen? Spelling and grammar slow down his thinking. And BTW, his post on IQ is definitely worth a second read.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
Why does the flu have to hit Vegas the week of the big adult video conference. With swingers coming from all over the world, everyone is getting sick. One private party has been canceled and couples are dropping out of others....evil nasty viruses

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3313 posts)
HR: YES!!!!!!!! Sometimes it's like "It's Raining Men" (none of which has panned out I might add) and multiple emails from couples or Nada.Zippo. Desert. :/

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1651 posts)
TBS you lost your job not because of you, but because all the federal dollars are about to be cut off that was flowing into California. Obamacare dollars are gone, climate change and green energy dollars are gone in a week. California is going to stay a Sanctuary state and harbor criminal illegals so all federal dollars are gone in a week.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3313 posts)
JW: Does the lifestyle sometimes seem to be a feast or famine thing? Either not enough free time or plenty of time and no one to play with. Not complaining....for sure....just wondering if it comes in cycles for others.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(701 posts)
JW how many more times ncal will call tbr "TBS" before he realises that he's "tbr".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26532 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 437  Next »
11 to 20 of 4362
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.