Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 493  Next »
11 to 20 of 4929
User Details are only visible to members.
.......if I could get away with changing my 5'9" height to 0'69" on my profile.........

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1254 posts)
where the lovely kibbs disappeared too

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15402 posts)
Why anyone would send an email saying their private pictures are open for viewing, only to have the faces blurred out? So you want us to say hi if we see you at the club?

Ummm....okay

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3152 posts)
AARP received 1.5 billion dollars from Obama to sell our all seniors concerning Obamacare. The people that own AARP pocketed this money and became filthy rich.

The death panels are the be seated this year for the rationing of Medicare.

AARP is really the Association of Ripping Off Retired People.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8012 posts)
‘WHEN IS AARP GOING TO EDITORIALIZE ABOUT "ROBO CALLS" RECEIVED MANY TIME A DAY. WE TRY TO STOP THEM, BUT THEY KEEP "ROBO CALLING". THEY ARE SCAMMERS LOOKING TO STEEL MONEY FROM CREDIT CARDS OF SENIOR CITIZENS. AARP SHOULD DO A SERIES ON HOW TO STOP "ROBO CALLERS". IDEA, TELL US HOW TO WASTE THEIR TIME BY TALKING A LONG TIME WITH THEM, LEAD THEM ON LIKE WE ARE FALLING FOR THEIR PITCH. TELL THEM TO "HOLD ON SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR , PUT PHONE DOWN COME BACK A TIME LATER. THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO FRUSTRATE THE "ROBO CALLERS". AARP SHOULD DO A ARTICLE IN THEIR PUBLICATIONS TO HELP MEMBERS STOP "ROBO CALLERS"’

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4591 posts)
Honestly, not a peep, not that I want to jinx myself....lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3152 posts)
I'm not in the slightest suggesting that my situation is unique. I'm sure we're all bombarded all the time by these DoNotCall ignoring assholes.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28985 posts)
Mr VA we still get extended warranty offers (final notice of course!) for our 2004 car that has 320,000 miles on it lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21900 posts)
Yeah, things like laptops are generally the exception, because of the space constraints. Still doable, but the difficulty level ramps up pretty steeply to where total replacement becomes a viable option.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1254 posts)
The manufactures make it difficult. I used to build all my computers. Use the same generic box and replace pieces as I needed or wanted to.

Now I have a laptop, because I am space challenged. It is easier just to replace the whole thing. None of the new motherboards match the laptop boxes, all kinds of shit is different.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23016 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 493  Next »
11 to 20 of 4929
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.