Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 343  Next »
11 to 20 of 3427
User Details are only visible to members.
Shesmooth,

It's probably the octopus tentacles.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(991 posts)
JW: Why do Japanese women do that little crying baby thing when they get fucked?

It's very distracting. Always have to turn the volume down.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7246 posts)
Oh, I can't point any fingers. It takes me three paragraphs to write my address. :/

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7246 posts)
Very low commitment/no barrier to entry. (He he)... In keeping with the hit and run mindset of the ADHD-short attention span folks among us. Yes, I often count myself among them, but can rarely boil anything down to one word (Smooth shakes his head vigorously in agreement).

BT

(This post was not directed at you, NJNY...at all. Nope. Not. One. Bit.)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11104 posts)
<-----a fuckin' weirdo.

;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9918 posts)
JW: Ever notice how many people ONLY come to the forums to share their "One Word" on the Threesomes page?

Fuckin' weirdos.

JWx2: What the hell does "One word that describes how you're feeling" have to do with Threesomes? And yet it is almost always at the top of the page as one of the most replied to threads.

Fuckin' weirdos. x2

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7246 posts)
Sometimes it's difficult to disentangle the political from the societal. The issue of voting is couched as political and local. A matter of local control. The societal question is: Does a voter in Texas (or Florida or Ohio) have the right to let their concerns trump (sorry for the word choice) the rights of citizens elsewhere, as in Federal elections? Despite the potential for disenfranchisement that for some reason baffles people who can't imagine anyone not having a drivers license as tens of millions of voting age, particularly the elderly, do not, there are other issues that affect the entire country. Electronic voting for example.Should there be standards? Hard copy backup? If the Swift bank wire transfer system can be hacked twice in a month How long will it be before a presidential election is hacked? This is a societal issue I think, as is the continued existence of the electoral college.

As for the Byzantine VA, Texas for just one example, has decided that concealed carry permits as well as drivers licenses are valid but college ID is not. Granted in some states a concealed carry permit is much harder to get than a driver's license, which does not even require documentation of citizenship in many states. So why a driver's license? And to prevent what? Voter fraud that doesn't exist in any meaningful sense anywhere?

The question I raised was not about all these voter ID laws which, you can probably tell I view with scorn, but rather why the F%*K only three states have adopted a system that is simple, uncontroversial and drama free in the states that use it, massively less expensive, massively more convenient, and completely verifiable. We've had it so long here that I was shocked to hear there were only three similar states.

And by the way, no one has even asked what it takes to get a voter registration in any of these three states. That's actually a completely separate issue from how the elections are conducted.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(991 posts)
Sometimes it's difficult to disentangle the political from the societal. The issue of voting is couched as political and local. A matter of local control. The societal question is: Does a voter in Texas (or Florida or Ohio) have the right to let their concerns trump (sorry for the word choice) the rights of citizens elsewhere.

Despite the potential for disenfranchisement that for some reason baffles people who can't imagine anyone not having a drivers license as tens of millions of voting age, there are other issues that affect the entire country. Electronic voting for example.Should there be standards and hard backup? If the Swift bank wire transfer system can be hacked twice in a month How long will it be before a presidential election is hacked?

As for the Byzantine VA, Texas for just one example, has decided that concealed carry permits as well as drivers licenses are valid but college ID is not. Granted in some states a concealed carry permit is much harder to get than a driver's license, which does not even require documentation of citizenship in many states. So why a driver's license? And to prevent what? Voter fraud that doesn't exist in any meaningful sense anywhere?

The question I raised was not about all these voter ID laws which, you can probably tell I view with scorn, but rather why the F%*K only three states have adopted a system that is simple, uncontroversial and drama free in the states that use it, massively less expensive, and completely verifiable. We've had it so long that I was shocked there were only three similar states.

And by the way, no one has even asked what it takes to get a voter registration in any of these three states. That's actually a separate issue from how the elections are conducted.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(991 posts)
And that last post is why political stuff should stay off the open forums. It's the mating call to the criminally misguided

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3354 posts)
tbr, "But without a car and/or the original documents needed, this can be a challenge." Then go back to where they came from if they are UNDOCUMENTED AND ILLEGAL. National ID is what is needed so we know who is who. Stop the PCers.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2318 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 343  Next »
11 to 20 of 3427
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.