Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  6.8  7.8  8.8  9.8  10.8  11.8  12.8  13.8  14.8  15.8  ... 448  Next »
109 to 118 of 4474
User Details are only visible to members.
JW how I'm gona stay awake after finishing the left over Cajun chicken fricassee. That was omg good stuff right there.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(540 posts)
I think they're thinking it has to do with Saturday's events. In which case, theyre also thinking that if they say too much, they'll have to make their own sandwiches...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12546 posts)
So, I'm just curious: over the entire weekend this weekend there has been a wave across the country of violent weather and I'm wondering where all the Bible Thumpers are that would have under any other circumstances drawn a direct correlation between the extreme weather and the events of Friday.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11942 posts)
So, I'm just curious: over the entire weekend this weekend there has been a wave across the country of violent weather and I'm wondering where all the Bible Thumpers are that would have under any other circumstances drawn a direct correlation between the extreme weather and the events of Friday.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11942 posts)

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11942 posts)
JW how NJNY got to be so hot AND so smart!

Bless you sweetie!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1584 posts)
I think he's referring to a forum poster.

Possibly rhyming with mem bal.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26847 posts)
Hotrob: if they repeatedly show up in your WVM, e mail customer service and ask them to deploy the block for you.

it works.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15233 posts)
JW: How does one keep from losing their minds when you have to see post of a profile that has SM blocked so in-turn you can't block them....... SMH

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(839 posts)
I am not allowed to bring in anymore business for the MRS. She has all the work she want for a long time to come. And in America you don't want employees..no way been there done that.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3871 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6.8  7.8  8.8  9.8  10.8  11.8  12.8  13.8  14.8  15.8  ... 448  Next »
109 to 118 of 4474
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.