Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410109
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   109 to 118 of 1968   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol at posted out -- new phrase!

yeah i agree it's kinda like the pizza box motto: we take what we like as the best, and we leave the rest.

or somesuch. prolly really bad paraphrasing.

right now JW how many of my "fun" plans for positive distraction will pan out.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2431 posts)
From my perspective, the forums are 'nicer' than I can ever remember. They're also the most boring that I can ever remember, and there's less new people posting than I can remember.

Coincidence? Maybe. It's always seemed to me that people on the internet make connections when they find a common enemy. That's kind of dark, but that's the way I see it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
BT everything you ever post I consider good natured banter. Your a nice guy, here look at my wife's boobs ;)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
The sites new membership numbers has a lot to do with newbie traffic in the fora too. If it's at a low that trickles down hill.

I think true lurkers aka lifetime members know they need to have a thicker skin to jump in the sandbox. Newbies and lurkers are two different potential posters to me.

Plus a lot of the older posters are just that Older, maybe they are posted out.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
FF, you know I meant "somewhat paranoid" in the most gracious of ways, and yes, I knew that particular topic has been bantered around quite a bit.

NJNY, thankfully, most of my other drama is in check.

Perf, I know what you mean, as well. I remember my early days watching the multiple tennis matches like Flushing Meadows in September. The thing is, a number of the slicers and dicers no longer post. So, my assumption would be that certain barriers to entry for new posters would also be removed.

Some post to live. Some live to post.

BT

Fellow attention whore

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
I think newbies should at least get to make 5 comments before being dismissed as not worthy for lack of content or informed that a subject has been discussed already, or put to task for grammar and or spellin fopas.

I'm a firm believer in first impressions.

FF that fucking guy

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
That's the problem; everybody doesn't have same idea of 'fun'.

The Lurkers lurk. If they're too thin-skinned that they can't take a few shots than, IMO, they should stay lurking. It's a public place. People have opinions. I enjoy some snarky comments.

It's like facebook. If you want to talk about food, or your new zumba class, then fine. Have at it. I won't complain. Just don't complain if I want to talk about politics. Too bad that's not the way it is. People complain, instead of just getting out of it what they want.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
it has been really quiet for a while now w/r/t complaints at least as far as i can tell--i don't read all of or even a good portion of what's here.

unfortunately i have seen a few of the bitch slapping posts--and like FF it makes me think things might be more lively around here if people who currently lurk, might feel more comfortable posting if they didn't think they would get slapped around for it.

a propos of nada, i post less mostly because i have enough drama goin on with my ex---i prefer to try to avoid it in a place where i want to just come to have fun. or at least try to have fun.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2431 posts)
BT-

I get it. You have to remember that the forums used to be REALLY fun for lots of folks. The bitching about how it used to be I can understand to a point.

It's seems like most people just got tired of watching everything they say because somebody would take offense. This place is down to about a dozen regulars from what I can see.

I don't know, maybe I've just been around too long. I don't mind the snide comments as long as the poster can take as good as they get. FF is actually one that can from what I can tell. It's not a popularity contest. There will be those you like, and those you don't.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
Fir the record I'm quoting when using "secret "private "group , I wish I could take credit for the conspiracy that people are talking about me all the time.....:(

It would a humongous attentionwhore accomplishment.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   109 to 118 of 1968   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering