Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   107 to 116 of 2869   End
User Details are only visible to members.
shelly will you conceal my weapon.....please

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9141 posts)
If the forum mafia are nekkid at least they aren't carrying concealed weapons.

Mrs. u

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4454 posts)
Sounds very Italian.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
JW who is considered forum mafia.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6391 posts)
Some people here in the greater Phx area also use that tactic of opening pics for others going to the same party. I heard that in doing so, it might entice people to actually follow through on attending and help them easily be recognized at the party.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
sometimes people will open pics to others they are interested in that are going to the same party.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2396 posts)
Why thank you Currentrider.

In the case I mentioned, Mr. U was the SM who had granted "viewing" privileges before initial contact was made. I'd never seen anyone grant access before contact, I interpreted it as I didn't have to wonder about his interest level and being the straightforward gal I am---I wrote him first, even though I was confident then that he'd eventually be tempted enough by a faceless blonde in black lace sprawled on a bed and write. Time wasn't plentiful either, I was only in town for a few days.

FYI, if anyone is going to open photos to people as a way to show your interest yet not directly contact them, it helps to put that notice in your profile and alert people that if they can "see" you, then you are interested.

Mrs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4454 posts)
Mrs. U, you should certainly know something about an eyeful, being one yourself...

I don't really have an explanation as to why someone would take this approach if they were interested in a local person or couple who's profile showed that they were receptive to an email. Afraid to make the first move I guess.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
Back in my single female days, I had never seen that marketing technique until a trip to TN. Boy, did I get an eyeful once I found that a certain SM had opened ALL of his picture galleries to me without initiating contact.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4454 posts)
VA,

I've done this. In my case, what Scamp said. For me it's a way of saying "I'm definitely interested but I can read, and respect your wishes."

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   107 to 116 of 2869   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering