Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 345  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 3443
User Details are only visible to members.
Prostrate gland acting up there, Ms. Rabbit? I can be there in 15 minutes with my massage oil (NOT the peppermint!).

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
"will there be an opportunity for an able-bodied lad or two to look after Mrs. Charlie and Rabbit"

Lawdy lawdy. I surly will need a gentleman or two to attend to me. I'm a dainty southern belle and haven't the constitution to witness fisticuffs. I may swoon or get the vapors!

I say...just the notion of such violence has me prostrate with distress. Fetch my smelling salts!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3381 posts)
JW, didn't we have a Saturday Night Loosers thread somewhere? For those of us who have plans ranging from lame to none?

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12675 posts)
Just wondering if Charlie calls Nic out into the street and challenges him to a duel, or to fisticuffs, will there be an opportunity for an able-bodied lad or two to look after Mrs. Charlie and Rabbit while the pugilists proceed to knock the living shit out of one another?

Also just wondering how a grown men can be so thin-skinned that he'll get all boned up over anonymous words on a sex site?

BT

-Happily fucking other men's wives since 2011

-Make sex with other men's wives, not war...I think that's what John Lennon was really trying to say, but now we'll never know.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
Yeah PP still wins. Actually PP likely has a few IQ points on him but in terms of behavior, nobody even comes close to being as repulsive of a fora participant.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24598 posts)
Yes, we have a new ignoramus but Nobody trumps PP.

Portland OR
Username hidden
(753 posts)
Bitch copped my snort

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
JW how ANYONE could possibly have trumped PP in being the biggest blowhard-ignoramus-pseudo-intellectual-fuckwad-bullshit-spewing-dickhead, and yet it is so.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
Some people are just so much fun to fuck that giggles will be interspersed with the orgasms throughout the playtime.....or something is just wrong.

Shelly {fun fuckee, or no fuckee}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4921 posts)
what BT said. and, worthy distractions tend to put a stop to giggling and snorts.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9970 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 345  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 3443
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.