Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 346  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 3458
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL @ NJ...

@rabbit, the extent of our concern for resurrection sunday doesn't beyond next week's episode of the walking dead. now, the easter sunday "erection"? that's something Kate can appreciate. and don't let the silly costume fool you, that easter bunny can fuck. ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7579 posts)
oh, and JW if it is *really* going to hit 60 today.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10254 posts)
JW if that was a new years resolution, and if it was, how long it will last.

otherwise, whatever. que sera, sera.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10254 posts)
I dunno Smooth...interested to find out.

But I'm more interested in the second cumming.

~rabbit

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
JW: a familiar face has been missing since the first of the year. are we in for another easter sunday resurrection?

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7579 posts)
Kate has taken this to the extreme. If there's wood around, damned if she isn't determined to touch it.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7579 posts)
For those that may have been wondering. The reason it's bad luck to walk under a ladder is, according to legend, the doorway to hell is a triangle. When you walk through a triangle -- such as a ladder makes when set up--you risk your soul getting trapped in hell and basically damning yourself without even doing anything wrong.

Knock on wood originated from "touch wood". Churches all use to have a piece of wood that they claimed was from the original cross Jesus was crucified on. To ward off the devil and evil you could touch the wood and receive instant blessings. It eventually mutated to being able to touch, and eventually knock on, any wood.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
I also believe there's no such thing as coincidence.

Username hidden
(175 posts)
rabbit, I don't know those two, but I know some of the others. There are many of those.

Username hidden
(175 posts)
Scamp, you know BT and I have your back. We'll keep the girls more than occupied while you boys have your beat down. What are friends for?? HP

Username hidden
(14 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 346  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 3458
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.