Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
How long is it going to be until we call "unleaded gasoline" just "gasoline"? People still ask for unleaded gas. A news story I saw this morning mentioned someone buying "unleaded gasoline".

I realize it remains in use in aviation fuel, but are people really afraid of getting leaded gas in the event they do not specify?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 462  Next »
1 to 10 of 4615
User Details are only visible to members.
Just wondering how many naked couples are going to be at the swinger pool party this afternoon

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4730 posts)
"So I saw this language in a profile that viewed us: *** WITH THE ADDING OF THE "WHO VIEWED ME" We feel we need to add that if you find that "we viewed you" and didn't leave a Birdie, we are either not interested or probably clicked on your name in a cert listing."

Might be the same couple that visited my profile awhile back. Hot, petite wife? Anyway, I didn't find that language particularly offensive. Although it might have been worded more elegantly, it does save you from wasting your time and theirs by writing them.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13737 posts)
VA, someone from my WVM recently had a similar paragraph in their profile except this was a much more user friendly approach. can't recall the exact wording but something along the lines of "if we've showed up in your WVM and a small non public gallery is open for you, please feel free to do the same to indicate mutual interest "

something like that. totally avoided negativity--two thumbs up.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15882 posts)
They probably got tired of all those "We saw you viewed us and are interested" or "Thank you for taking and interest to view us" or "We saw you look and you wouldn't waste your time clicking on us if you didn't have an interest" emails.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2555 posts)
Yeah I thought so. It just seemed quite... hostile.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27526 posts)
VA that's how I'd interpret it.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2361 posts)
So I saw this language in a profile that viewed us:

*** WITH THE ADDING OF THE "WHO VIEWED ME" We feel we need to add that if you find that "we viewed you" and didn't leave a Birdie, we are either not interested or probably clicked on your name in a cert listing.

----

JW if I am to interpret their lack of a birdie as a "fuck off - don't email us!"?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27526 posts)
Just wondering when the storms will stop in N California so I can have a calm no wind day fishing on Lake Mead.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4730 posts)
Just wondering how to spend next two day fun......

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1306 posts)
Just wondering if the liquor distributors in Hilliard, Ohio will see an unusual uptick in order volume today as shopkeepers rush to restock their shelves?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12851 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 462  Next »
1 to 10 of 4615
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.