Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
How long is it going to be until we call "unleaded gasoline" just "gasoline"? People still ask for unleaded gas. A news story I saw this morning mentioned someone buying "unleaded gasoline".

I realize it remains in use in aviation fuel, but are people really afraid of getting leaded gas in the event they do not specify?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2850   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Milking it for all its worth, I see."

Et tu.

Well played.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11761 posts)
only people I saw was ATGB and Rabbit...so no nuts. Or BSC

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19784 posts)
Milking it for all its worth, I see.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10003 posts)
"you and your berries were not present "

How about nuts? Any nuts involved? I hear that nuts with teats are all the rage.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11761 posts)
You will have to ask Rabbit, you and your berries were not present in this particular dream of mine.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19784 posts)
Can we get back to the berries? Then, I'd like to know if anyone attempted to bribe the scorekeeper?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10003 posts)
Dang you had me going there for a minute that you had the first part of the dream. I often have rather interesting dreams, and more than one fora poster has had a starring role. Trooper teases me because I remember a lot of my dreams in detail. I don't mind remembering fun ones like the ones with Rabbit, the ones that people are trying to kill me I'd rather forget.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19784 posts)
JW: What kind of berries? Juicy ones, I hope?

BT

I like scoring

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10003 posts)
PG - I think the dream was split up between us. I dreamed all these hot forum guys were spraying whipped cream on us as we wrestled. BT was keeping score (and throwing berries at us) while ATGB was refereeing--she kept throwing flags and getting rather hands on as she inspected our holds for point potential. BTW, it was called a draw so we were both winners! (how could there be losers during naked whipped cream wrestling anyway?)

Just kidding--no such dream--unless you take into consideration the daydream I just had about it.

Wild stuff there kiddo! Loved reading it first thing this morning as I lounged in bed with Scamp after our morning wresting match. Definitely put a smile on both of our faces.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1728 posts)
lol. good dream, except for the cold water (yow!)--but maybe that was for the visual (we all know cold water has a certain effect).

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2850   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering