Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
How long is it going to be until we call "unleaded gasoline" just "gasoline"? People still ask for unleaded gas. A news story I saw this morning mentioned someone buying "unleaded gasoline".

I realize it remains in use in aviation fuel, but are people really afraid of getting leaded gas in the event they do not specify?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2886   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No, but the phone app is a joke.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6250 posts)
i have occasionally for a while now. so far ok today

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2431 posts)
JW: anyone else experiencing gargantuan photo on the home page making it nearly impossible to click/navigate away from the home page?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6804 posts)
"It does not squirt, but it doesn't pee either, so I can live with it." Making coffee come out my nose seems to be a ritual around here.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11054 posts)
Hydro-flask is the amazing. I have not lost mine in over 18 months of use, it is so amazing. A definite water-bottle record for me. You can buy additional lids; I soak the lid not in use and then run it through the dishwasher. Magic and it fits in my bottle holder. It does not squirt, but it doesn't pee either, so I can live with it.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(106 posts)
Pipe cleaners, and bristle brushes that resemble somewhat larger proxabrushes {larger and stiffer than pipe cleaners}. And a little bleach

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11054 posts)
Google "Hydro Flask". I have the 40oz. with the sipper top. Love it.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6250 posts)
there are ones that aren't gross; the "gross" ones are usually "branded" (eg, schools, company logo) and i have two of those i can't get clean.

guess i hafta ditch em & stick with the ones i *can* get clean.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6804 posts)
Call me an Eco-terrorist if you like, but after over a decade of trying to find a water bottle that meets mrs va's "not gross" standards, I have given up. I simply buy cases of Dasani. I freeze some and they double as ice packs on long bike rides.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22643 posts)
okay help if you can....

JW how to get the squish between your teeth/suction portion of flip top water bottles clean? i have run them through the dishwasher and soaked them in hot lemon water but they ain't coming clean--and it is seriously grossing me out. i love the water bottles otherwise -- there's gotta be a way to get the inside of the sippy spout clean.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6804 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2886   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering