Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
How long is it going to be until we call "unleaded gasoline" just "gasoline"? People still ask for unleaded gas. A news story I saw this morning mentioned someone buying "unleaded gasoline".

I realize it remains in use in aviation fuel, but are people really afraid of getting leaded gas in the event they do not specify?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 470  Next »
1 to 10 of 4693
User Details are only visible to members.
Not a problem. I felt like talking a little shit myself.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7905 posts)
Sorry bout that, I just felt like talking a little trash this morning!

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(591 posts)
Ok..my "4. No one ever empties the trash" AND attended Wizardly University

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7905 posts)
I think that guy attended my University and practiced first on the toilets in the dorm bathrooms.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7905 posts)
OK then...

No. 3 restated: You are the only one transferring the trash mass at your house.

Sir Trampic Newton

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5183 posts)
Nope , you are all wrong. You see, if you do the math and apply theoretical universal theory, you will discover, just as I did, that like energy, mass cannot be destroyed only transferred. So in parallel dimensions they have small spaces that "seem" capable of holding many things, often referred to as dimensional pockets. However this was a scam concocted by a recent graduate from Wizardly University who was seeking his Master's degree in Mass Manipulation. Instead of converting the mass into a proportionally smaller and less dense "particle array" as his paper claimed, he actually just placed a small teleportation spell within these spaces and the spell teleported a converted version of that mass to our dimension. He cleverly designed the spell so that the now useless mass would always land in near empty trash cans to ensure no one ever noticed. The only way to stop it once your trash can or receptacle has been hacked is to NEVER TAKE OUT THE TRASH. Since his spell defines safe spaces as nearly empty, having a full can ensures he can not use your particular can or receptacle again,

You're Welcome

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(591 posts)
How about 4. No one ever empties the trash

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7905 posts)
May I offer a third?

3. You are the only one taking out the trash. 8^O

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5183 posts)
So this same post on facebook generated two hypotheses. Both have merit:

1. It begins with air trapped between the bag and the can and first fills with very loosely packed stuff, making it seem full quite soon. As people fill it more they keep packing it in until it's eventually "really full".

2. People see an empty can and are inspired to clean up and throw things away. They were avoiding this when they knew the can was full.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28043 posts)
VA - I swear we empty the garbage twice a day. I don't see how.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2147 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 470  Next »
1 to 10 of 4693
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.