Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
How long is it going to be until we call "unleaded gasoline" just "gasoline"? People still ask for unleaded gas. A news story I saw this morning mentioned someone buying "unleaded gasoline".

I realize it remains in use in aviation fuel, but are people really afraid of getting leaded gas in the event they do not specify?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2087   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JW: Just exactly what is nog, and why didn't it get top billing in the egg I had last night.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4011 posts)
Well, no, but from now on, every time I think of number 2, I'll also think of BT.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4011 posts)
I will NOW, thanks a lot BT!

Melrose Park IL
Username hidden
(12436 posts)
Just wondering if anyone else automatically thinks about going number 2 when they hear or see the word YULE? Tell me I'm not the only one. It wouldn't be the first time my mind conjured something "unique".

Merry Christmas and happy holidays,

BT

North Attleboro MA
Username hidden
(9039 posts)
JW if exchange when picking up lil darlin today will proceed without unfortunate incident. *crossing fingers*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3320 posts)
Well, some of that money will have be spent on dental implants and I am not being funny. He said it himself as he clearly lost several teeth while in captivity. I am sorry. Even for the money, I couldn't do it....not that he did it for the money...but I wonder how much he was being paid to be over there before the shit hit the fan....just wondering.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4047 posts)
BLT, Gross to receive $640,000 for each year in Cuba. Milliions of people would do it for $640,000 a year. Mayor DeBlasio and wife went there on their honneymoon and they paid their own way.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(660 posts)
Alan Gross, released prisoner from Cuba to receive $3.2 million dollars from US Government....just wondering.....was it worth it?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4047 posts)
Oh my! I can't decide where I'd rather sit! How about musical chairs, and the ladies take turns being drink holder? LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(210 posts)
figure instead of a fly on the wall, which someone might swat, being the drink holder was a better option ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2087   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering