Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 2098131081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Get off prescription meds"...really? So your recommending that some who, for example, had an organ transplant get off their immunosuppresant meds in preparation for a disaster?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
What Time does Dr. Oz come on, out your way?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"If I C& P it is because I'm too lazy to retype it myself or it is not my original work ... usually the latter. "

One would have to have an original thought which you seem entirely incapable of. Face it, your paranoid rants aren't thought-provoking, they are mind-numbingly boring and don't require a PhD to debunk. Perhaps I should post the ten best ways to prevent killer bee attacks?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
"You don't want your gear falling apart when you need it most."

Like when you finally put it in your mouth to put an end to the voices in your head?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
s4t,

Really?

You just can't help it I guess.

I'm always willing to post thought provoking topics.. I may or may not be in alignment with the information in the post. If I have expertise I will say so. If I not, I will identify what I say as my opinion count on it, otherwise it is someone elses. If I C& P it is because I'm too lazy to retype it myself or it is not my original work ... usually the latter. We all C & P people need to get over it.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Can you just start a new thread called Chicken Little to post all of your "sky-is-falling-big-brother-is-out-to-get-us" bullshit in?

Thanks!

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
J W

In the event of a natural disaster or a man made catastrophy the following may be worth your consideration.

Did you know stores only have enough stock on hand for 3 days of consumption?

Do you have enough stored food water and medicine to last 6 months?

Here are 26 things you may want to get done before any collapse: (in no particular order)

See a holistic dentist and get the mercury removed from your mouth.

Buy some hardcopy books so you have something to read when the power grid fails.

Move your money out of the big globalist banks.

Bury your gold and silver. Use an appropriate container to protect from moisture and don't forget to tell someone else where you've buried things, just in case you don't make it.

Learn some country living skills. Get out of the city.

Pay off as many assets as you can so you have a clear title to anything you don't want the banks to seize.

Get right with God or whatever spiritual focal point you practice.

Wrap up needed apologies or forgiveness. Don't allow regrets to burden you in a time of crisis.

Make color copies of all your important documents, then store them in a safe place. (BTW, a bank's safe deposit box is NOT a safe place.

Get off prescription meds. Any dependence on prescription drugs is a death wish in a collapse scenario.

Stock up on diatomaceous earth (DE) to protect your garden vegetables. The stuff stores forever.

Stock up on extra glasses or contact lenses if you might need them.

Get fit, you'll need to be more fit if you hope to survive.

Take out some cash and start saving nickels. Why? Because nickels are actually still worth a nickel in terms of what they're physically made of.

Learn to use shortwave radio, or better yet get a radio operator's license.

Learn and practice basic gardening skills.

Learn how to raise chickens, goats or other small animals.

Buy a premium-quality set of basic gardening tools, even if you don't yet garden.

Get training on how to use your firearms. When you really need them, there won't be time to practice. If you want to practice on your own, buy the new book by Joe Nobody, entitled, "The Home Schooled Shootist" and start using it.

If you own rifles, sight them all in and use threadlock on anything that might work itself loose in a firefight. You don't want your gear falling apart when you need it most.

Plant some figs, aloe vera or other low-maintenance food-producing plants. Do it now to give these plants as much time as possible to start producing food.

Stock up on salt, colloidal silver and other hard-to-get items that you'll routinely need.

Spend more time outdoors to get used to sunlight exposure.

Store away an emergency seed kit.

Get a reliable guard dog who can help provide protection for your family and property.

Buy extra pairs of socks. You can never have too many pairs of quality socks. And you absolutely do not want to have to make them yourself later on.

Obviously, this list can go on forever, but these 26 things should be at the top of your "preparedness to-do list." Bang out as many as you can while staying healthy, informed, well stocked and as far away from high density population areas as possible. The cities will suffer the most in almost any conceivable debt collapse scenario, so take advantage of the relative tranquility that exists right now to move out of the city and get squared away out in the country.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
kind,

"I think it would be very interesting to see if either of you find out something new or different, after seeing it".

Exactly.

For clarity's sake and to avoid misquotes, this is my position on this issue:

"People have the "Right To Know" if they are purchasing or otherwise consuming a Genetically Modified Organism".

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"I'm saying a responsible doctor has no business pushing medicine based on an animal study alone"

I agree wholeheartedly.

Tell it to Big Pharma. They do that or worse, they manipulate, alter, withhold, and have even been caught and fined for falsifying test data.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"I'm saying a responsible doctor has no business pushing medicine based on an animal study alone"

I could be in error on this point, but something I read left me with the impression that the Japanese study was based on human trials. Whether is was a double blind study or not I didn't see in the excerpted piece.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 152   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering