Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 2098131071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   71 to 80 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
M, I don't consider scouring the lunatic fringe websites for the latest paranoid rant to C&P to a sex site in a failed attempt to appear intelligent or relevant a constructive use of brain matter.

Now excuse me while I update my tin foil hat to defend against the Pew-36.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
l2p, I don't agree with that recommendation.

I personally would suggest keeping an "exit quantity " of a medication that can't be stopped without weaning off it. In the event of a system failure and faced with no meds at all it may give you a better chance than not doing so. Many people are on Rx some will die without without hem. Sad but true.

All of these suggestions are probably general guidelines and no substitute for your well thought out decisions and personal needs.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(708 posts)
Oh, haven't you heard? This is no longer a sex site, SLS now stands for Sleep-inducing Lunatic Society.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I do that enough in day to day life. This is for fun, flirting and fantasy for me. To each their own.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
NaN, you won't think its so funny when Marvin has his Uranium Pew-36 Explosive Space Modulator pointed at your noggin

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
While I don't necessarily support endless copy and pastes of paranoid information, mindless flirting non stop is not for all. Sometimes, utilizing the good old matter that one was born with in their skull is a good thing.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Moving on........

My sister apparently has signed up for a service called Life360, wherein we can keep track of where each other is through our smart phones. Here's the initial email blurb from the company: ********************* You have been invited to join XXXX's Life360 Family Network. Once you accept this invitation, you'll be able to keep each other safe using the Life360 app on your cell phones.

Life360 Features Locate your family using GPS on our map Check In to let family members know you're OK View Safety Points and threats that may be nearby As featured by Fox News Channel, CNBC. com and The New York Times, Life360 allows you to keep your family safe and in sync. Stay safe! -The Life360 Team *********************

My first thought is that I don't WANT my sister to know where I am at certain times. She is unaware of my involvement in lifestyle activities, including attendance at hotel takeovers that are a good distance away from home, and I want to keep it that way. ;-) Secondly, this sounds like a means to stoke the fires of paranoia.

Do any of you have experience with systems like this? Failing that, what other red flags do you see? Or is this worthwhile?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
All this time I thought Dale Gribble was merely a cartoon character. I HAVE learned something today. FYI we're going to die someday don't add to the risk by having too many quality basic gardening tools lying around you could trip over, especially while practicing the use of your firearms in your bunker......one stray bullet and you'll cut your own head off with that pricy hoe. Personally I wouldn't want to be one of the few survivors of a catastrophic disaster that killed off most of the population. Having LIFE doesn't mean one is actually LIVING. Off to eat some Twinkies, Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5255 posts)
JW why this stuff isn't in the political forums and when are we going to get back to flirting????

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
Yes L2P, better to die of natural causes now rather than wait until the inevitable attack from outer space that will disrupt our power grid and render us helpless.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   71 to 80 of 152   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering