Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 2098131061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JW - has anyone really seen the sock monster that lives in the cloths dryer? He 's hungry!!!!!

Macclesfield NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I would hope we all have other dimensions. I do, some I choose to put on display here, others not. I have zero interest in debating politics on a sex site but that doesn't mean I don't have those conversations with friends and co-workers. If that is how you want to spend your time here, knock yourself out.

Most of what I post here is light-hearted and flirtatious because IMHO, a swing site is the appropriate place for that side of my personality. What opinion of me you derive from that is up to you. I'm comfortable in my beliefs and in my own skin. I will not apologize for flirting on a sex site. I've met some pretty amazing people from these very forums who have gotten to know me for more than my silly one liners and corny pick up lines.

Not everyone is here trying to prove they are the smartest or best educated or loudest person in the room. Believe it or not, some come here to meet others for sex. Whodathunkit?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
JW- if PG will have safe socks with me! ;^D

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6817 posts)
"JW- if boring paranoid cut and past proselytizing is some type of fetish."

JW if poster know the meaning of their words and how they could be construed as anything more than 5 words strung together which essentially equates to gibberish:

"boring paranoid cut and past" makes no sense in any context. AND I'm not aware of any sexual connection associated with "proselytizing. " Anyone else?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
JW- if boring paranoid cut and past proselytizing is some type of fetish.

JW- if the socks in my sock drawer would be considered "quality socks."

JW- if the earth left it's orbit and was flung into outer space, like a squirted watermelon seed, would I wish that I had more quality socks.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6817 posts)
scandle,

" if you don't outright endorse, believe, trust, feel positively toward, etc., any articles you copy and paste on the fora, why don't you put it into the W T F thread?"

Just as a point of reference you are posting on Just Wondering not WTF.

That said I don't think I stated I don't endorse etc "any" articles did I?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
No but I don't come here to read preachy, copy and past drivel. Which is why I don't venture into the political forums either.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
*M, I don't consider scouring the lunatic fringe websites for the latest paranoid rant to C&P to a sex site in a failed attempt to appear intelligent or relevant a constructive use of brain matter. *

Oh I agree with you a million percent, no doubt. I am a firm believer in, checking and verifying information before presenting it, no one wants to be titled a troll (at least I hope not).

But to constantly mindlessly "flirt" hurts the brain. Opening a thread on a topic and reading, "Oh you're so hot", "No, you're wet", "I'm horny", "My dick is hard", rinse and repeat is well, mindless drivel.

I would never ask anyone to stop doing what they're doing, be it copying and pasting silly unsubstantiated bullshit, or constantly flirt in a way that paints the person an idiot. People should do what they want either way. But there has got to be a happy medium. Be it copying or pasting stupidity or posting mindless fantastical drivel about sex, I refuse to believe that people are so one dimensional ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
always, if you don't outright endorse, believe, trust, feel positively toward, etc., any articles you copy and paste on the fora, why don't you put it into the W T F thread? At least there the masses can make the presumption that you are questioning the wisdom and veracity of the posts. Just an idea...

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
Pg,

Is it your expectation that all posts are sex based? I know you don't. So why make it an issue?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 152   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering