Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 2098131051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Turn your GPS on ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
M, that was directed at the loud-mouthed know-it-all attempting to butt into our conversation.

Now can you please direct me to my harem, I seem to have misplace a few of them.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Is it just youth I'm having to deal with? Thoughts? Suggestions?"

If you felt he was worth hiring over the other qualified candidates, it might be worth working with / training him. Consider buddying him with your oldest engineer. If he's got anything on the ball he'll adjust and tone down his youthful exuberance and need to prove himself. Give him a special project that gives him the opportunity to be recognized for his work while keeping him so busy he doesn't have time to bug others. Just a couple of thoughts on this.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
livewire, it may be fun to watch this young un implode a bit, surely you want to stick around for that? And there is merit in having a fresh approach occasionally, balanced with a mature, experienced one. In the business world, as in life.

As far as mindless flirting goes, personally, I like puns, wit,humor, intelligence along with my "wow, what's under that towel" drivel that I can get into as well as anyone else, especially late night. First thing my husband was attracted to when he met me was my tits, my eyes, and my brain. Not necessarily in that order, but he saw me first before he talked to me. He is still quite attracted by my brain. He is also dressing as a zombie this week for a party. Should be interesting.

What's fun in here is the banter, the exchange of info, and then when it gets too heady, someone like Akron will pop off a one liner and change the momentum. Makes it interesting.

A good mish mash. And an opportunity for me to use the phrase mish mash.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
JW- whether M and Nic would benefit from some quality make-up socks.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
"#2. You should probably butt out and not get involved in an exchange between two people that know each other personally for years."

Damn , I knew I should have kept my fingers busy away from the keyboard...

Couldn't resist checking out how it feels to pipe in to someone elses exchange... must say I don't see the allure.

Carry on.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"I might not be the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer,"

Bless your pointed little head! Sorry couldn't resist..

Carry on with your duel. For once I'm not the target *smiling*

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
*Not everyone is here trying to prove they are the smartest or best educated or loudest person in the room. Believe it or not, some come here to meet others for sex. Whodathunkit?*

I probably know you longer than most on these boards, no way are you going to get away with claiming that I misinterpreted the above.

At no point did I make anything personal. My post was reasonable and explained my opinion on a happy medium. You've certainly seen me defending flirting in the past, particularly when a thread Nazi arrives with demands that only on topic posts should be made.

I don't agree with silly mindless pastes, just as I dislike silly endless non stop flirts no matter where you look. I prefer to stay somewhere in the middle, a bit of this a bit of that. And certainly, at no point told anyone what to do. I encourage people to do as they wish, all the time in fact.

But please, don't disrespect me by claiming that your last paragraph was not an insult. I might not be the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer, but I am certainly not the dullest!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
lol...not in a foul mood, just responding in kind to your point. We all have a certain "style" in our posting and sometimes come off as overly aggressive or defensive. Not my intent and you certainly would be one who knows where I am coming from. I think your posts are constantly misinterpreted, perhaps mine was as well?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Whoa!

Are you suffering a bad day, where did that come from? I'm sorry that you're in a foul mood, but I'm not the reason for your issues.

I didn't tell you what to do. I've expressed my opinion, which apparently you seem to actually care about, generally speaking, people who do not care don't respond with a claim that they do not ;).

Clearly, you don't just mindlessly flirt, you certainly are fast to respond in quite a a few topics that requires a bit more than: "Hey, c'mere I have a stick for you," even though you're claiming to do just that.

No one in your "harem" was attacked A. Relax, and enjoy the endless mindless drivel, no one stated otherwise. Do as you wish, allow others to do the same without coming across as a hypocrite.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 152   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering