Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 2098131041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As far as the Dr. Oz show today was concerned I found it Disappointing. In as much as they only gave the scientists / spokespeople only a few minutes and no follow up , what a loss of opportunity. Other than raising the issue to the public not much was achieved. I guess something on the air beats no discussion at all.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
s4t, "Stop it Always! I've dealt with you and presented facts, not biased facts, but facts, you instantly grabbed the goal posts and pranced away while shouting; "I can't hear you!"

That is a total fabrication. I 'm not fond of being misquoted or the out of context quotes, but I draw the line at out & out fabrication of quotes. Shame on you. I've never done anything like that to you. I'd appreciate your owning up to this "poor form".

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
DAMN I hate when that happens!

Now before anyone gets any bright ideas, Harem Girl # 267058 is safely back in the fold and will be elevated to a higher priority by special decree of, ME!

JW why I wasted so much time showing how idiotic readytobore is that I almost lost one of my girls. Prioritize man!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
In other words, you can't find any C&P retort, have no original thoughts and know you've been bested. Thanks for playing, come back when you grow a few brain cells.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
That's all I've got for you today, you're way to easy.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Jealous much? Do I need to apologize for having women here who enjoy me flirting with them?

LMAO

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Yes, actually it can. I was responding to Sed's assertion that only flirting is as lazy as C&P posts and she did so in a somewhat aggressive manner, as is her norm. I responded in kind by being just as forceful in pointing out that YOU simply yell and scream and feign intelligence.

Clear now or do I need to bore you with 15 paragraphs as you are want to do?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Now can you please direct me to my harem, I seem to have misplace a few of them."

Sure !! Just follow your neck up to where it is constricted by your anal sphincter and move on up to the empty space where most people have a brain and bouncing around in that cavern you'll find your imaginary harem. If that doesn't work by all means try the GPS.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Seriously, why would you think my comment was directed at you when I've been laughing at alwaysreadytobore all day?

Gina hit the nail on the head. Doesn't matter what a person notices first, if it makes a good impression then there is an opportunity to learn more and maybe find something even more appealing. I appreciate an intelligent woman but that may not be the first thing I notice. We all tend to learn our strengths and capitalize on them to make a first impression, hoping maybe to start a conversation. I happen to be a good flirt. It opens some doors for me and then its up to me to make sure I follow up with more than vapid one-liners.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"that was directed at the loud-mouthed know-it-all attempting to butt into our conversation."

I don't think so tim! But nice try at talking out of bothsides of your ass at the same time...geez can't even follow your own posted repsonse! He it is ...you obviously don't remember ...

"lol...not in a foul mood, just responding in kind to your point. We all have a certain "style" in our posting and sometimes come off as overly aggressive or defensive."

So which is it? As it can't be both?!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 152   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering