Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
Created by: kinddraggon
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know our most used JW was deleted, but can't find the one's that were started after that... I wonder too much and had enjoyed seeing others wonders, so thought it might be nice to have back.

JW: Where do fruit flies come from? And how do they come so fast?? I walk out of the kitchen and come back and there they are! How do they know???? lol

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JW where is the limericks thread? I can't find it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
jb..jb...jb..yoou'd better blieve it (in the key of c above middle c?)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
JW what a female Foster Brooks would sound like

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12350 posts)
"but it's still out there"

Sadly, True.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I agree, it happens less so than in the 40s or 50s (thank goodness), but there are still pockets of American culture that are strongly anti-homosexual. It might come directly from their own families, their religion, or their town, but it's still out there.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
scandle,

"It is only as they feel safe enough to be honest about their orientation that they redefine themselves as lesbian or gay."

"ONLY" is pretty strong, perhaps more true in the 40's & 50's but certainly less so since the start of the sexual revolution in the 60's.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
s4t, "I hope that you never tell this crap"

Crap?

I've had similar discussions with G-B-L folks in the past and never felt threatened at any point, let alone made to cry. But that's me...your mileage may vary.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Always, there also are women (and men) who enter into heterosexual relationships only because of their cultural/society norms and requirements. It is only as they feel safe enough to be honest about their orientation that they redefine themselves as lesbian or gay.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
Scandle,

For the sake of argument, I would say she could qualify as is the classic example of a bisexual woman with a preference for women. She did much more than experiment with men (or a man). She as likely had many sexual sessions with a man and has come to a place in her life where she decided she prefers a woman for meeting all her interpsersonal needs in a relationship. Since we all know there is much more to a relationship than sex.

As contrasted to a female who has never been attracted to a man and has no desire (up to an aversion) for sexual contact with a man.

This is only my opinion.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
PG, I have a friend who was married, had kids, and then divorced after the kids were adults. She is now in a committed lesbian relationship, and though we're not real close I'm pretty sure she is not bi.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 152   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering