Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 368  Next »
81 to 90 of 3676
User Details are only visible to members.
<3 <3

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11442 posts)
Scandle baby. Nothing will interfere. You are dealing with people that bar hop utill the ice runs out during hurricanes.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3928 posts)
Staying at the Hilton Riverside in NOLA, we didn't hear that there was a tornado locally until this morning.

A liitle while ago some more big clouds and high winds blew in, carrying deck chairs into the pool. I hope the weather doesn't interfere with our plans with the locals here tonight.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11442 posts)
No significant flooding in the city. Street flooding is common. Likely the street water wasn't draining off Bourbon fast enough and some lapped into the store doorways but nothing to worry about.

I'm working in the Quarter right now and everything seems it's crazy normal.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3928 posts)
The news here is saying that Bourbon St was flooded. Was there any significant flooding?

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1045 posts)
Yes BT. It touched down at st Philip and Marais and swept to to Villarie and Esplanade. Two houses flattened. With people inside. No serious injuries or deaths that I've heard of.

The newspaper picture of the trampoline hanging from the power lines was right outside my friend's house. In fact he had stepped outside to survey the damage just when it fell to the street in a hail of sparks. The trampoline came from 2 blocks away.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3928 posts)
JW why I didn't know this sooner, I sent that 'family moderator' to New Orleans. My bad ;)

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3174 posts)
Sounds good

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1045 posts)
I'm up in Boston. House is fine. Looks like it came down in Treme?

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11425 posts)
Thanks for the concern. All is well, rabbit has some pretty awesome video of lightening strikes and high winds but the tornado touched down about a 1/2 mile away. One of her friend's houses has roof damage but no injuries.

As a side note, tornadoes are extremely rare in New Orleans proper. Waterspouts are common but rarely do they come ashore.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3928 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 368  Next »
81 to 90 of 3676
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.