Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 2345   End
User Details are only visible to members.
probably rats and cockroaches lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7538 posts)
wrong station. Penn is across town & the closings were a week(?) or 2 ago. All boarded up now.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4186 posts)
I think there was a train derailment at GSS. only saw a quickie thing on the news.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
i am JW why virtually overnight a majority of food vendors/businesses inside Penn Sta were shut down. but i'm not curious enough to google it. :p

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4186 posts)
PG- The Canadian connection is how we got out of a bad horse deal We were snookered into . We were novices with them at the time , and the Owner assured she would work with us in teaching us how to care for the horses as well as riding lessons etc, So long as we housed them on her property. After about a month the riding lessons ended because she would do trail rides with her friends before we got there so the animals were not able to ride for us . We ended up simply caring for and paying for her to use Our horses . We couldn't afford to move them at the time and when we asked about them buying them back she refused .

We ended up stopping at a Livestock auction in New Berlin NY and brought back the cards to 4 buyers who were offering us Live weight on the ponies for sale to Canada. We had to offer her in writing the first offer. She came across with the money for them a week later.

Lesson learned

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9765 posts)
Years ago (like 27ish) I was working at a barn as a working student with another working student from France. At that time if you sold a horse in France for less then the equal of $5,000 US it was going for human consumption.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18581 posts)
"correct rabbit, its a delicacy in France in particular."

As a kid, I had heard that MCDonald's burgers were actually horse meat, but wasn't aware it was a delicacy. You learn something new every day.

In New Orleans, rabbit happens to be a delicacy. The girls say that Scamp is too. I'll just have to take their word for it.

Mr. LT

Username hidden
(488 posts)
very hot couple, and awesome pics :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18581 posts)
Welcome to the fora _rabbit_n_scamp_

DAMN she's hot!! And great pics!!

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12729 posts)
correct rabbit, its a delicacy in France in particular.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18581 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 2345   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering