Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 2121541071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 1847   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JW if anyone else feels the love?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7615 posts)
*What the hell is the matter with you? *

LOL!!!!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"VA, I've never touched a loaded gun in my life either"

Why can't you just admit that you misspoke instead of trying to somehow twist this into meaning something it doesn't so that you can defend your statement as accurate? What the hell is the matter with you?

And I know perfectly well what a sweep is in sports. You said an "ice sweep broom". If you're going to attempt to coin a phrase you can't blame people who don't know what the hell you are talking about. Since you seem to think I need to google everything, I tried. It seems nobody in the history of the internet has ever typed the words "ice sweep broom" in that order. So congrats - you coined a phrase.

Oh - and those are brooms in curling, not shovels.

Jesus Christ.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18764 posts)
BTW, I like to watch Curing when the winter Olympics is on, closest thing I ever got to curling was my cable remote, but it's fun to watch and you don't need a snow shovel.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Why don't you ask the C&P Queen to get one of her minions to chime in and tell you about a sweep that's happening at Madison Square Garden. But in the mean time I'll try to type slowly for you and tell you that when a professional team Hockey in this case wins the championship series in 4 games straight here in America we call that a sweep and of course you do realize that here we use a broom to do our sweeping and not a snow shovel. Now, you can wait for the minion to show up to tell you the same thing and he'll want to type a little bit faster to show off for his C&P Queen.

BTW, VA about me not touching a loaded weapon, I would hope that you realized I don't sleep with a weapon strapped to my crotch incase a chipmunk breaks down my door and attacks my cat who likes sardines by the way, while I'm sleeping, like some people do. I've always handled fire arms when they were unloaded and safe before I would pick up a weapon and load it. And, my MOS didn't require me to even touch a weapon in the 4 years I actually spent in the Air Force my MOS only required me to maintain Top Secret radar evading electronic countermeasures equipment. However, I did post messages in magic marker to greet the enemy when thousand pound bombs rained in upon them, but I'm figuring they never got a chance to read them or weren't fluid in English or our slang.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I was kinda actually hoping to find out what an ice sweep broom was and why anyone would be dusting one off in June. Too bad that couldn't be explained.

As an aside - if any of you ever really do have a chance to play curling - do it. It really is fun. I'm guessing Goodenuff or Scandle may have, since being from the near-frozen North some Canadian leaks down there.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18764 posts)
O-M-G!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Rdy

You're aging quite gracefully... lol

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7999 posts)
Sorry for my misspelling Since there are 2 of you I should have said two

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
LOL, boy you to are a pair.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 1847   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering