Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ... 490  Next »
701 to 710 of 4891
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah. We'll see if Wayne answers me, although likely there won't be any historical data (unless he's really bored).

What would also be interesting to see is how listed orientations change over time - i.e. did most of those straight women sign up as straight?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28795 posts)
"I might speculate that couples where she is listed as straight as slightly more likely to have interest in single males."

Agreed. Which is why I did that search results comparison, which is still likely to be skewed for the same reason.

My sense that there are more straight-female couples than there used to be is just a general one, sort of anecdotal more than anything.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
Well, re: who viewed you...

I might speculate that couples where she is listed as straight as slightly more likely to have interest in single males.

My experience is not like yours: out of the last 30 couples that viewed us, the ratio is 27:3 bi/bi-cur:straight

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28795 posts)
I just created two searches for couples within 50 miles of my zip, identical except for the straight or bi setting for females. The results:

729 Bi or bicurious female couples 213 Straight female couples

That's probably a bit misleading, since many couples won't show up in searches done by a single male if SMs are blocked from viewing them. And I'd guess straight-female couples would be less prone to block single males than would bi-female couples.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
I was thinking it was more along the lines of so many vanilla people finding their way here (sort of like some SMs) wondering what's it all about (Alfie). Though VA what you said does make sense. I also list as straight but then have this teeny tiny disclaimer. I know for me after meeting with a couple where the wife was seriously straight, I vowed never to do that again. In my opinion, in a FMF it (the bi-ish play thang) simply helps keep everyones hands, lips and minds in a playful, engaged state.

Colfax NC
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
VA I agree with you bc we're still in our 1st year of this and I haven't played with women much so far making my level technically "curious" though my interest in them goes many many years back.

Also- at one I did indeed change my status to Straight because we were bombarded by pushy couples. And one we did play with that listed herself as Straight, that in a million years I wouldn't have ever touched- admitted she lied but was only into other women when she was drinking (which she needed to do in order to play at all.). Ugh.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3930 posts)
A cursory glance at the last 30 (thirty) couples who viewed my profile: 16 (sixteen) straight/straight couples, 14 (fourteen) straight/bi couples.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
I asked him.

I also notice that bi or bi-curious guys seem more common, but that makes a little more sense - it's becoming (very gradually) more accepted, and more are not feeling like they have to hide it anymore.

I suspect that many women are like Mrs. VA - when they first get into the lifestyle they are all about girls because of the novelty, but once that's worn off, they mostly are just into guys. So while strictly speaking she's "bi" she rarely acts on it. Her messing around with a girl a few weeks ago was the first time in ages that I've seen it happen. So many such women begin calling themselves "straight" because they are tired of fending off couples looking primarily for (or requiring) girl-girl play.

That's my hypothesis.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28795 posts)
Actually, I had not noticed that, but now that you mention it...

I wonder if Wayne could give us some details on such trends...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28795 posts)
Somebody should create a spreadsheet and report back to us on that.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ... 490  Next »
701 to 710 of 4891
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.