Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 2121541061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1644   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is sort of a women in general moaning, and I realize it's just the "way it is". I cannot even count how many times we've had to drive back somewhere to get a coat, purse, phone (because of course there are no pockets in those pants), hat or other object left in a bar or something, as women tend to have this huge array of shit they carry around with them. The number of times we've had to go back and retrieve my phone/wallet is approximately zero.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
I really don't care if someone brings their coat. I care if it becomes my job to carry, watch, worry about or drive 25 miles back to get said coat.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
I'm always cold. But in the scenario that you described, I'd ditch the coat.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
BLT, some like it hot.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6472 posts)
I am a nudist all year round and I keep my a/c in the car on blast all the time. Men who ride with me are constantly adjusting the dual temp in my car.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
Ha! I bet Ms. VA has you pegged. However, I can see your point. My husband just started dropping me off at the door after about 27 years of marriage. I am so thankful. My sweet mother-in-law hates being dropped odd. She misses being with her husband too much.

On the other hand, I bundle up at home and in the car. I hate being cold too. It drives my husband crazy. He would appreciate if I dressed sexily or partly nude most of the time rather than encased in jackets and blankets. He insists that I can't be cold. I love getting an air conditioning bill over $500 and having to wear a jacket inside in the middle of summer when it's a 100 degrees outside.

Body mass makes a big difference. The larger the body mass, the more it retains heat in this area, most men and women just weren't designed to get along. That was the one thing that was delightful about being pregnant. I was compatible with my husband temperature-wise.

Carrollton TX

Username hidden
(54 posts)
well I can't speak for Mrs VA, but I always wear a coat. And keep a blanket in the car. Why? because Trooper likes the car way colder then I can deal with. I have spent too many trips home from the club or wherever shivering. I HATE being cold. If I turn up the heat in the car, then he is sweating.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16986 posts)
Perhaps some women can explain this to me. While it may sound like I'm bitching about Mrs. VA while we are dealing with yet another jacket lost in a bar, it's really quite a general question.

I heard a stand-up comedian recently say that women dress for the first 30 seconds of wherever they're going. i.e. they'll wear a coat for the 30 second walk from the car to the mall, and then be stuck carrying a coat around for their entire time in the mall. I'd rather be cold for 30 seconds and comfortable for 2 hours than comfortable for 30 seconds and hot/carrying a coat for 2 hours. Same goes with heading to clubs.

"How cold is it out?"

"What difference does it make? You're not going to be outside. I'll even pull up to the door and you can go straight in, and then I'll go park."

"I don't want to be cold... even for a moment."

"Why don't you put on a coat and gloves when you get something out of the fridge then?"

"You're a jerk sometimes."

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
Va, I'll have to look to try and understand what you mean.

BLT, I'll put "the Google" on him and check out his work.

BT

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6472 posts)
JW: What the hell happened to facebook?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1644   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering