Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 357  Next »
61 to 70 of 3570
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't forget to click "update" below those options.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1826 posts)
oh-tay. i did that but they are still showing up in my WVM. i even checked "exclude from searches"

*sigh*

don'tcha just love when things work?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10919 posts)
Tools, privacy features, check hide from free members

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1826 posts)
okay sages--someone please 'splain to me how to block free members.

newfangled controls and interface and i just want to be sure i did it correctly and thoroughly

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10919 posts)
""JW can we still block free members?" Yes"

...except it doesn't seem to be working

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10919 posts)
"JW can we still block free members?"

Yes

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1826 posts)
JW can we still block free members? I remember at one time that was an option. We have had everyone blocked for so long I don't remember.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21058 posts)
after pondering my WVM for the past couple days, i am seriously considering blocking SMs again.

i re-set it every other day or so -- once it passed abput 100-150 views.

the sheer number of SM who have free profiles and zero pictures--and also those who live hundreds and in some case thousands of miles away--and there are quite a few "repeat" viewers.

kinda gives me the heebie jeebies and brings new meaning to "ignorance is bliss."

{{{shudder}}}

i'm going to wait until my next few follow up meetings so if they go as well as i am hoping i can happily shut down and not think at all about possible missed opportunities

THEN i am going to block SMs.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10919 posts)
That reminds me.... off to the Fucking Bitchfest....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
I read quite a few articles on that site, which as it turns out, is run by Ken Ham, the same guy who built the ark.

(I write this ark with a lower case a, because it is of course not THE "Ark")

Every one seems to be about the same - very short, they are following a logically-style line of thinking, and then end it with "because the Bible says so". I say logically-styled because it's written in a way that seems to be logical, but the logic itself is usually nonsense, or relies on some sort of "just because". I am not fully "out" as an atheist to my family. Not because I hide it, but because I don't make a point of making it known. If directly confronted, I don't lie about it. If we are somewhere where there is some sort of organized prayer (such as a funeral, wedding, grace at Christmas, etc) I don't say anything, but I quietly sit there like most people, so it's not immediately obvious that I'm just riding it out. I am most certainly not one of those atheists that makes a show of leaving the room or some such - I act respectfully of people's belief systems.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 357  Next »
61 to 70 of 3570
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.