Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 2343   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I used to wander in there from time to time, try to lighten things up. I gave up.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18534 posts)
The "naughty girl" in me would prefer a live "naked" debate between a few of the hotties from the political forum, followed by a fuckfest with me of course.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
_rabbit_, you can't bring documented facts into politics.

Make shit up, make a lot of spelling/grammar errors, throw in an occasional "fuck you" and you'll get along just fine.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4482 posts)
It's not exactly the bastion of sane, civil debate. But there's no shortage of interesting characters across the spectrum. Leaving it at that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11298 posts)
Rabbit-- I sometimes wander over there with a bag of popcorn to watch the shows, but I have seldom felt inclined to contribute unless it's a topic I have some personal interest in such as laws re drunk driving or welfare of children.

It's not my thrill....but if political squabbling is how some people get turned on, then who am I to judge them.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
"JW - why the f#ck do I occasionally wander into "politics" to have a look around?!"

You prolly like watching train wrecks too, I'm guessing.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11298 posts)
JW - why the f#ck do I occasionally wander into "politics" to have a look around?!

More so, why do I feel myself tempted to post, and to post documented facts at that. I see others do it and the amazing amount of wild flailing and twisted logic that is thrown around to try to cover up and distract from said facts is mind numbing.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(603 posts)
still dunno and still not googling to find out.

today, JW why people just don't READ. single male contacts me. click on his profile. close by. hot body. close in age, close distance wise.

alludes to possible bi proclivities. and then the other deal breaker, he's married, his wife wouldn't understand.

the other single dudes who contacted me in the past 24 hours either listed as bi/bicurious or were certed by someone who said "don't contact us unless your guy is bi or open to bi activity,"

{head<>desk}

comprehension issues, or " but i am the one who will make (her them) break their standards"?

dunno. don't care. it's back to the "dude, really?" button.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4176 posts)
probably rats and cockroaches lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7522 posts)
wrong station. Penn is across town & the closings were a week(?) or 2 ago. All boarded up now.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4176 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 2343   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering