Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... More 
Start   411 to 420 of 2886   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ayup.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6794 posts)
There is such a thing as vegan marshmallows?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18140 posts)
I was planning on introducing my sister to Tigg. You know, do a guy a solid, never have to buy lobster again. Win-win!

BT

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(10200 posts)
to answer the OT Q of this morning: a very close friend (who unfortunately passed) knew.

more recently a sibling. like BT i knew there'd be no judgement. it was more of a wow, you? good for you! reaction. and yeah, checked out the site, decided to stick with the alternative dating sites instead.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6794 posts)
Ummm yeah I think I have told a few of my pole dancer friends. One of them played with Trooper one night on her second visit to see us. First visit I took her to our club so we could pole in public, hence having to tell her. That visit she had a boyfriend and thought we only did MFM and MFMM. Her second trip here she had broken up with her boyfriend and I don't know how it got brought up but basically she said something about going to the club again and then something about wanting to fuck Trooper but she knew that wasn't in our rules...huh? No girlfriend if you want to fuck him go right ahead lol. She was so excited it was downright funny.

Another pole dancer story, went to pole dance event at Hedo. Disappeared with a hunk of a guy from the bar, while some of my pole friends looked on. Met up with them in the food area a bit later looking very rumpled, well kissed etc. They kept looking at Trooper and I like we were going to have a blow up instead of sharing kisses. Start explanations....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
I stop talking when I have something good covering my mouth. Maybe you could help me out with THAT?

BT

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(10200 posts)
Jeez Dood, you will have to help me out with that.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
Peg,

Next time you come to NOLA, you really should choose your dinner dates more carefully.

OT: I have 4 sibs. Over dinner two years ago, my favorite sister, a corporate big wig, divorced, with a 14 year old at the time, took her "there are no good guys to date" pity party a bit too far and mentioned just wanting to get laid and not have to deal with the aftermath. So, I bucked up and shared. Knew she wouldn't judge and I was right. She actually spent a good portion of the late evening looking at the site and asking questions. In the end, she said it was something she didn't think she could do, but thanked me for sharing.

BT

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(10200 posts)
JW when the local convenience store decided to stop carrying vegan marshmallows.

that's very damned inconvenient.

phooey.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6794 posts)
Yeah, sometimes my ADD brain leaves out pertinent details: the comment was made in a very loud bar, with a very loud band playing. The comment was partly a joke, in response to a teeny "hands off" lecture earlier in the evening. The timing was simply bad because there may have been a break in the music, or it was said more loudly than intended. I did receive an apology, I believe, and I was more amused than any other reaction.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... More 
Start   411 to 420 of 2886   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering