Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 2886   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You will have to ask Rabbit, you and your berries were not present in this particular dream of mine.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
Can we get back to the berries? Then, I'd like to know if anyone attempted to bribe the scorekeeper?

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10200 posts)
Dang you had me going there for a minute that you had the first part of the dream. I often have rather interesting dreams, and more than one fora poster has had a starring role. Trooper teases me because I remember a lot of my dreams in detail. I don't mind remembering fun ones like the ones with Rabbit, the ones that people are trying to kill me I'd rather forget.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
JW: What kind of berries? Juicy ones, I hope?

BT

I like scoring

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10200 posts)
PG - I think the dream was split up between us. I dreamed all these hot forum guys were spraying whipped cream on us as we wrestled. BT was keeping score (and throwing berries at us) while ATGB was refereeing--she kept throwing flags and getting rather hands on as she inspected our holds for point potential. BTW, it was called a draw so we were both winners! (how could there be losers during naked whipped cream wrestling anyway?)

Just kidding--no such dream--unless you take into consideration the daydream I just had about it.

Wild stuff there kiddo! Loved reading it first thing this morning as I lounged in bed with Scamp after our morning wresting match. Definitely put a smile on both of our faces.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2086 posts)
lol. good dream, except for the cold water (yow!)--but maybe that was for the visual (we all know cold water has a certain effect).

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6789 posts)
well NJ I'm sort of assuming the whipped cream wrestling match because her and I were in a locker room of sorts covered in what looked like whipped cream laughing and giggling while turning on the water and then washing each other off, as ATGB was writing with a sharpie on panties just outside our shower stall. I also remember the water was cold.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
JW: if the rash (yeah, that's an appropriate term) of new, free member SMs who are messaging will "get it" and eventually buy memberships, post photos, etc.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6789 posts)
kibb, yes, size def. matters!

PG, wild dream aftermath!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6789 posts)
JW why I didn't get to dream about the whipped cream wrestling with Rabbit that apparently happened in my dreams last night but only got to dream about showering all the excess whipped cream off. And wondering how ATGB got signed on as referee for the wrestling match....and then was autographing panties?

maybe this is more of a WTF or fantasy of the day lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 2886   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering