Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 374  Next »
41 to 50 of 3738
User Details are only visible to members.
JW why when on hold, the hold music is loud--*until* you put it on speaker phone (where it promptly goes to dog whistle can't hear it volume) so you can actually DO some useful work while waiting for a live (and hopefully reasonably intelligent) human to answer the call?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12861 posts)
Oh, I get what you're saying. I was just saying, it has been worse than usual this year.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
I'm not slagging Chicago - it's that it's a news story. It doesn't matter where I live - every day-after Memorial Day, July 4, or Labor Day - "X number of people shot in Chicago over the weekend."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25280 posts)
"how many people in Chicago were shot."

I've been in Chicago every other weekend for a few months now, and I was thinking about that as K and I were checking out the Navy Pier last weekend. We also ended up walking several blocks in the downtown area very late at night, to catch a train. I'm now in Denver every other weekend, but I'm not sure it's much better.

Most of the Chicago really isn't that bad. The shootings, for the most part are happening in a couple of really rough neighborhoods.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
It's on the shelf of my grocery store.

My head really does want to pop off every time I see it.

The latest Food Babe bullshit does the same thing.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25280 posts)
"....and was wondering how long it would take for mr VA's head to pop off."

....or, the fora equivalent of "GACK!!!!"

;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12861 posts)
In CA and saw a sign for Alkaline Water and was wondering how long it would take for Mr va's head to pop off.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6255 posts)
JW if I'm imagining things or does EVERY holiday weekend conclude with a story about how many people in Chicago were shot?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25280 posts)
JW- if will be able to control my urge to choke the shit out of an asshole who desperately needs it today. I'm thinking the answer might be no.

JW- if anyone will be willing to work with him in the future, I mean when you volunteer your time and talents to help out with something, everyone likes being treated like shit right?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21354 posts)
Yeah. Eventually they will fix everything.

LOL. :/

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 374  Next »
41 to 50 of 3738
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.