Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 413  Next »
31 to 40 of 4124
User Details are only visible to members.
We used to have 30 high school kids spend a weekend night in our garage and house, with no damage. All they did was clean out all the non healthy food in the fridge and freezer. This would happen a couple of times a month per each kid while in high school..and we have three kids.We carpeted our garage and had couches in there for them to play video games and a table for poker. We never used the garage for cars. We would wake up to high school kids sleeping all over the house, bedrooms family room floor and couch and in the garage. nothing was ever broken.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
Well, and I know this probably won't make Doc feel a bit better, but...

I'm an Excel nut. In fact, I lol'd when I read the post about using Excel for the dishes becaused, yep...you guessed it, I've been working on a spreadsheet today that tracts some stats on forum posters.

I had read a few posts the other day wherein some of the more tenured forumers were speculating about who might be the most prolific poster(s).

So, off I went...

Tramp

BTW, Sorillo. I caught what you did there. I never liked you much anyway. ;^D

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2948 posts)
It was our daughter. I asked her why there was a jar of jam in a pot in the sink.

"I thought you might want to keep it!" (why??)

"Really?"

"Good GAWD DAD just THROW IT AWAY THEN!!"

Obviously, I am being the idiot here.

----

A bit more information... Most of the fuckups are being caused by Mrs. VA's mother and aunt, with a bit coming from our daughter. Neither of them have ever had any kind of job or responsibility in their entire lives. Neither ever raised children (yes, this is Mrs. VA's mother - long story there). They just sort of hang around and socialize all the time.

Back when we lived in New York, Mrs VA's mother and sister showed up at her work. "Come on - let's go see a movie." Mrs. VA had to explain to them that she was at work and can't just leave. They couldn't - in all seriousness - understand why she couldn't just up and leave work. They eventually gave up and decided she was "no fun".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
"I just pulled a jar of jam out of a pot of yucky water in the sink not 3 minutes ago."

People suck!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6064 posts)
Never keep track of things in your mind that is easier kept on paper.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6064 posts)
Perhaps tbr is right.

I just pulled a jar of jam out of a pot of yucky water in the sink not 3 minutes ago.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
I don't think they are intentional. These people are always breaking everything in their own houses too.

The Excel thing was anal, yes, but I basically backed into delivering everything on the table. Turkey in at 9:15. Ham in at 11:15. Boil the sweet potatoes at 1:00. etc.

When I planned to put 10 hot things on the table all at the same time, I can't mentally keep track of when to start everything in order for it to all be ready simultaneously. I felt like if I didn't do this I'd find myself with something 30 minutes behind everything else.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
"Stupid fuckers"...but they are family and he just vents with us. Go ahead VAman..tell it like is.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6064 posts)
"I'm still of the opinion that some of VA's issues are intentional acts"

Now that's a tough call. I rented a room from a bouncer, biker, dealer, chick fucker..you name it he was was it. You could shit in his kitchen sink and no one would know the difference.

It appears to me that VA has a fine tuned household that he takes a lot of pride in. He worked hard for it. I think people may be a little lost in that kick ass environment and wing it. Stupid fuckers. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6064 posts)
I'm still of the opinion that some of VA's issues are intentional acts.

I've had 20 tweakers (long story) over for Thanksgiving dinner and didn't have that much damage...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20546 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 413  Next »
31 to 40 of 4124
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.