10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 499  Next »
31 to 40 of 4984
User Details are only visible to members.
I think HFT has more than a touch of dementia.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23270 posts)
I'm expecting my favorite playmate in a couple of hours, which makes that the second best offer I've had all week. It's a pretty good second, though, so long as we can keep the Yugo intact for a second pass.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(310 posts)
The AMC Gremlin was no prize either and not just because it was ugly. But, yeah, still way better than a Yugo.

HFT, I didn't know your politics until about four minutes ago, but I'd already decided I didn't like you. You're mean and you're not smart. That's an ugly combination and my patience with it is limited, but I'm going to try. Once. I bathe, I dress well, I smell good, I sometimes fuck strangers. None of those things mean I like harassment or that I am inviting it. At a club or with swingers anywhere, I am more accepting of casual touch, but even there you better ask for consent.

Doing anything similar out in the world will cause me to cut off your balls in whatever way first occurs to me. Because, yeah, #metoo and never again.

@zak69, no addiction, but I like to talk and I work at home and don't have the opportunity for a lot of conversation here.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(310 posts)
JW: Why do I suddenly want to have angry sex?

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3336 posts)
They should send one as the dummy payload on the Falcon Heavy instead of Elon Musk's Tesla.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29184 posts)
So....Just Wondering.....anyone else have an addiction/weakness to hanging out at SLS.

If so what is it you go to the most? Forum, Chat, Who Viewed Me, Emails...etc what is it that you feel is SLSs strong points?

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Cars.c om has 4 for sale.

The only one with a price is listed at $399.

Probably overpriced.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23270 posts)
I remember the classic "car talk" episode where they asked people to send in stories nominating the "Worst car of all time" I recall that the Yugo ("I took a test drive and the salesman tried to impress me by hitting the gas...causing the radio to fall out of the dashboard onto the floor") was slightly edged out of first place by the Renault "Le Car" ("My 'Le Car' was totaled when I got in a collision...with a bicycle").

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2387 posts)
BTW, my wife loved the attention on 5th Avenue in Manhattan from the Guys. Waved back to them. She's a D to DD too.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4868 posts)
Why women spend $100's & 100's of Billions fore the purpose of luring men in. We don't mind it. Harassment is a, NO, NO!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4868 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 499  Next »
31 to 40 of 4984
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.