Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ... 456  Next »
221 to 230 of 4558
User Details are only visible to members.
Runs the Republican IQ test of people in private industry to liberals working for a government check.

Average private industry IQ is 120

Average government IQ is 100

This does not make sense, private industry works their asses off and pays half their income in taxes to those in government who have easy jobs, work half the year and retire at 50 to 55 with massive pensions.

Never did believe in IQ tests.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4338 posts)
"Tbs i do believe it takes more intelligence to make a living in private industry then off a govemrent check."

Like I said...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21370 posts)
I've mused (I'm not sure on here) about this before.

We tend to call people stupid/idiot/moron when we don't really mean that. We use it as a catch-all to cover all sorts of things, like rude, ignorant, etc. People whom I think are truly stupid aren't very common.

Of course, all of us have our moments where I swear we are as dense as concrete.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27147 posts)
JW am I the only one who often hears this running through my head as I read the forums?

"Jane, you ignorant slut!"

"Dan, you pompous ass!"

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4422 posts)
Tbs i do believe it takes more intelligence to make a living in private industry then off a govemrent check.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4338 posts)
Disclaimer: This is not directed at any particular poster (rabbit), but something I see here and in real life.

Just wondering...

Why is it that when you disagree with someone, their first reaction is often to question your intelligence?

Now certainly there are idiots all around us (see nutcal), but for the most part we are all in the same range of intelligence (+/- 1 standard deviation from the mean). We just disagree.

I try (and am often unsuccessful) in remembering this...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21370 posts)
JW: Why we don't have a designated Birthday thread here?

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2115 posts)
Mrs loves her car, cant wait for summer so she can put the top down. Years of driving mom mobiles is over.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4338 posts)
Had a Miata for years. Loved that car.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21370 posts)
...And there's an arrow on the gas gauge of most cars that indicates on which side of the car the tank is located.

I was thinking that this thread needed some useful info. So, I thought I'd point that out to y'all.

So, JW about the 9/10ths thing... What's up with that?

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12644 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ... 456  Next »
221 to 230 of 4558
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.