Just Wondering : Swingers Discussion 21215410221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJust Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   221 to 230 of 1923   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
BT, since i have child#1-and-only, my plan is to put up some refried beans & Mexican rice tonight (homemade) and put together some homemade quac tomorrow, then tomorrow night we will feast on good homemade Cinqo de Mayo vittles and maybe i can some sort of non alcoholic celebratory drinks too.

oh and hey...the side lying pillow thing--yes, it works.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1847 posts)
Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo. Not only do I have a full day of work, but I also have to shuttle #1 child to his Boy Scout meeting. So, no (or very little) booze for me.

JW how the good people of SLS will be celebrating? You bad people, feel free answer as well.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8366 posts)
it wasn't Calliente. Don't know the name, know it was a nudest resort. He wasn't there long.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
njny, you know the deal girl. you try to be nice as long as you can, and then you be whoever and whatever you have to be to get the message across. if you're like us you hate to be harsh, but some people just do not hear anything else. :/

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5109 posts)
PG, guessing that is going to be one seriously sore dick by the time you go into surgery. :)

btw, hope it was caliente he visited. i'll just leave it at that.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5109 posts)
oh and a very similar conversation with a single bifem who keeps saying to give her my phone number and the time she can call--with no conversation leading up to it, and me explaining (2x already) I won't give my number out until we've at least had enough conversation that a minimal comfort level is established for both of us.

and again a two sentence message :hi xxxx here fully bi. send me u r # and time to call."

it's gender neutral, this inability to read.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1847 posts)
Sorry to hear about K's parents, been there it sucks. Its ok, he is tied up in meetings and dinners, although he did make it to a nude resort for a few hours coming back from a clients. But I hate when he is gone at all, and this one is a 5 night trip, he is only home one night before I start surgery prep.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
JW if there's some magical solution to repeat mails from folks I've turned down--aside from the block.

SM: hey. (blah blah blah) let's get together.

me: sorry I'm not interested. good luck in your search.

SM: (same one, 2 days later). hey. (blah blah). come on over we can hang out in my jacuzzi.

me: sorry I'm not interested. good luck in your search.

SM: (same one, another 2 days later). hey. could you open your pic for me?

me: ~block~.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1847 posts)
PG, please let him know that typically we would invite him meet and have a drink to say hi and get to know him a little. Unfortunately, we're in the middle of a difficult family situation. K's parent's are in failing health and we are currently trying to make some difficult decisions.

sorry we can't do more to make him feel welcome, but that's the long and short of it.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5109 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... More 
Start   221 to 230 of 1923   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering