10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 498  Next »
21 to 30 of 4979
User Details are only visible to members.
Jeebus Schrist, wtf.

lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
@Sogood: How could you possibly have left the Pacer and the Vega out of that lineup of 1970s wonders?

@Zak: I think women are appreciative of attention and ok with being approached due to the unambiguous sexual context of a lifestyle club or party. I haven't seen anyone get whistled at. Groping isn't usually tolerated without some form of communication either verbal or non verbal. The fact is, women pretty much own the lifestyle so if someone misinterprets non verbal cues, they better back off and apologize quickly or in these parts they'll be out on their ass.

Most women I know in the lifestyle find the dynamic empowering and confidence building. have talked to two women at our club who like to come there just to dress sexy and dance in an environment where they know they won't be harassed and if they are they'll have universal support. One occasionally plays with women. The other says she doesn't play at all, she just loves the accepting vibe.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2387 posts)
Me, not I. And I hate it when I do that.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(301 posts)
SoGoodICallMyOwnName (mad props for the best nym I've ever seen), I think we have a plan. The Pinto last though, just in case it's one of the exploding ones. I know Hitachi and would happily certify him as reliable, not particularly noisy, and very, very efficient.

tbrmskss, my grandmother had a touch of dementia. She remained her same charming self right to the end, except she sometimes mistook my sister and I for her sister-in-law who had died during WWII. Also, she sometimes got a little cranky about being missed at lunchtime and wouldn't readily believe you when you said you'd been there when she'd eaten all of her meal. The more likely explanation is that as people get older and the veneer wears off, they become more themselves.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(301 posts)
"Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost over night"?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4865 posts)
I think HFT has more than a touch of dementia.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23263 posts)
I'm expecting my favorite playmate in a couple of hours, which makes that the second best offer I've had all week. It's a pretty good second, though, so long as we can keep the Yugo intact for a second pass.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(301 posts)
The AMC Gremlin was no prize either and not just because it was ugly. But, yeah, still way better than a Yugo.

HFT, I didn't know your politics until about four minutes ago, but I'd already decided I didn't like you. You're mean and you're not smart. That's an ugly combination and my patience with it is limited, but I'm going to try. Once. I bathe, I dress well, I smell good, I sometimes fuck strangers. None of those things mean I like harassment or that I am inviting it. At a club or with swingers anywhere, I am more accepting of casual touch, but even there you better ask for consent.

Doing anything similar out in the world will cause me to cut off your balls in whatever way first occurs to me. Because, yeah, #metoo and never again.

@zak69, no addiction, but I like to talk and I work at home and don't have the opportunity for a lot of conversation here.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(301 posts)
JW: Why do I suddenly want to have angry sex?

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
They should send one as the dummy payload on the Falcon Heavy instead of Elon Musk's Tesla.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29183 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 498  Next »
21 to 30 of 4979
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.