Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 413  Next »
21 to 30 of 4126
User Details are only visible to members.
"I've had it. I'm leaving for the day."

But if you leave now there is no telling what you may come back to. Defend the fort!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
Sorry Va but at this point is has become obvious that you are under attack. You need to take all measures within your power to defend yourselves and your base.

There are several good tutorials online for making homemade landmines and boobytraps.

Just Survive Somehow!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4637 posts)
I believe that your member date starts when you first sign up, so it may be before you paid for a membership.

And then there may be a significant difference between your member date and the date you started posting. I've probably been posting about 8 years or a little more,

If I had access to all of the data, I would guess that the champeen poster would be PolyGrl/Seduction4two. She had her posting history cleared twice IIRC, and all three times was over 20K when cleared. She seems to have deleted her profile here. I still see her occasionally on FaceBook.

Perfectnatch is also way up there. He seldom posts here anymore. He is deleted his profile at one time, which reset the counter, but I would venture a guess that he is up around 40K or so.

But there are so many more that are no longer around...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20610 posts)
I'm in the garage, working out. I catch my daughter throwing stuff out.

I look at it. It's all the packing and shipping material from the brand new business grade computers we had delivered yesterday. One still-packed docking station inside. "I'm helping clean up."

I've had it. I'm leaving for the day. I go to other people's houses. I do NOT walk around looking for things that I don't think they need and throw them away!!!!!!!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26060 posts)
BLM no only the good kids where allowed in our house, nothing was ever broken or stolen. Rules where very simple, the kids could come and go through the side garage door but had to be quite after 11 pm on the weekends because we would be sleeping. Anything destroyed and that ended that kid or kids from coming over again. However they did break one thing. The liner on the toilet in the kids bathroom, the bolt that seated the toilet pulled through because of so much use.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2546 posts)
"Something broke but you don't know what it was or never was that good to begin with. I will bet on that"

A hymen, most likely.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(647 posts)
Added tbr, but the only tenure I can track is the actual age of the current profile, and yours was only 3 mos, 29 days behind tbr.

(I know, boring stuff, right)

And, I mispoke on the tenure thing also. Several (like Nic) have been around a long while.

I'm just adding and deleting new names has I run across them in the forums. As a newbie, I don't know of many of the regulars.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
Be back in a min...

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
tbr has been posting much longer than I have. I passed him in total maybe 1-2 years ago.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26060 posts)
Actually, thus far you're correct.

The numbers vary, of course, based on the perspective used, i.e. average posts per day, total posts, etc.

But, of the 25 *regular and current* forumers I've gather info on thus far, you have the most total post, and you're second only to Uriah in terms of tenure.

Disclaimer: Clearly, the data is flawed for many reasons, i.e., profile changed, totals reset by admin, singles becoming cpls, etc.

Just far too much discretionary time on my hands.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 413  Next »
21 to 30 of 4126
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.