Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 2648   End
User Details are only visible to members.
she and her husband are retired ministers in the community where they live, but she assured me it was ok to leave the shirt off. lol. she's a great lady with a sense of humor.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5942 posts)
For some reason all I'm thinking of is William Hung singing "She rook rike a frower but she sting like a bee"....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21934 posts)
@DD: That is some crazy, funny shit. @SheSmooth: That little old black woman was me waiting on you til my dying day....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4800 posts)
LoL @smooth. She wanted you lol

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I'm quite allergic to them, if I get stung once its pop 2 benadryl and hit the urgent care. More than once? I'd be on my way to the ER.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19369 posts)
true story. working on the side of a house one hot summer day when I disturbed a wasp nest that had been hidden behind the soffit. wasps poured straight down on my head and into the back of the polo type shirt I was wearing. when I realized there were prolly a dozen or more down my back I jumped off the ladder and started ripping my shirt off. i'm walking around the yard now flailing my shirt to ward them off. once I had chased them away I began trying to get the stingers out of my neck and back. finally I knocked on the homeowner's kitchen door, a little old black woman in her 80's, and when she answered I asked if she could check my back to see if I had removed all of them. as she was checking I apologized for being shirtless, to which she responded, "well, I saw you out here pulling it off, but I just thought maybe you were taking some pictures."

LOL. WTF? .

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5942 posts)
JW- what the fuck is the purpose of wasps, other then to terrify me? If you don't hear from me ever again its because either A) I got stung by one and died. Or B) I had a heart attack because I once again turned around and one was 2 inches from my face and the terror stopped my heart.

I want to move somewhere that it is warm all year round and there are no wasps.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19369 posts)
I used to work out beside a woman with anorexia. She said that she was addicted to the stair stepping machine. The doctor tried limiting her to an hour or two per day but finally banned it altogether. Obviously, she was not following doctor's orders. I quit the gym but always hoped that she didn't climb those stairs straight to heaven.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(375 posts)
Perhaps elliptical girl could actually be a set of twins- or triplets.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4753 posts)
We have a bigger building between us and the Disneyland fireworks.

But walk down the block and we can see them just fine.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 2648   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering