Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 413  Next »
181 to 190 of 4124
User Details are only visible to members.
JW how many episodes of Law and Order there are. Or should that be in the political thread?

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
"current, settle down"

Fun, doing my best.

Point conceded. And thanks for the recommendation. I don't think I'll be reading anything political for a while. I can't even listen to the news right now despite the humorous elements like Sarah Palin in the cabinet. Thanks again.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1286 posts)
@SirCumference: JW why you assumed my post was directed at your particular aversion to drivel.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
@Fun: JW why you assumed my post was directed at your particular drivel if you feel I'm an intelligent guy ;-)

However I'm glad you have a logical reason for posting what you post. I'd post nerdy drivel too if I knew that got me into her pants.

"Btw, the only reason I post anything here about constitutional issues is because it gets Peghey's dew process going. She loves that nerdy shit, and it gets me into her pants. So there."

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1852 posts)
Current, settle down. Where are you getting these things you say I said?

I jumped into this discussion because you said the only reason for the EC had to do with slavery. That's incorrect as a matter of historical fact.

If you want to learn more about how the various features of the Constitution came about, and you don't feel like slogging through Madison's daily journals of the Convention, take a look at a book called Miracle At Philadelphia.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
In my experience, the words "So what your saying is..." are almost always followed by some outrageous bullshit inference which the other person did not remotely say.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25983 posts)
paraphrasing Inigo Montoya: i do no think that means what you think it means.

JW if the beautiful weather will hold.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14149 posts)
"JW why an intelligent guy, who has been around long enough to know that 99% of my posts are drivel, doesn't just skip over them instead of wasting time reading them."

Clearly, he was over-cumferenced by them. 8^O

Next...

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
Yes, yes yes....lol

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
"I'm with PegHey."

Right now? What are you doing with her. (Please say lesbian stuff).

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 413  Next »
181 to 190 of 4124
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.