Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 486  Next »
11 to 20 of 4851
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I know.

I've said many times that someone could find me with just a little bit of effort for all the stuff I have posted.

But I'm open with my life and being "outed" doesn't concern me...

I suppose if someone really wanted to do me harm, they could find my real identity and then get bank information and the rest.

But that seems like a lot of effort for a guy that doesn't have any assets to speak of...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22226 posts)
njnybiwfemme - Yeah I phrased that wrong because I was thinking of all the data that is not even behind a SSL and could be exposed by a simple front end MITM attack with no decryption necessary. (thinking of my own data security)

My point was more along the lines of wondering how much people are aware of how much they are saying about themselves and thinking they are anonymous.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(13 posts)
trin:

try logging completely out of the site, and then searching for a username.

see whether you can actually see the posting history of any user, connected to their user name, unless you're actually logged on as a member.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16995 posts)
A Genuine Just Wondering:

Are the people who post on this site: [I mean REALLY post here in the forums (like thousands of posts),] aware that their entire posting history is easily accessed by even non-members and certainly free-members and that they have provided massive amounts of meta-data and personal information about themselves?

If someone is aware but doesn't care - that's cool by me - I am all for free and unrestricted self-expression. I was literally wondering if people are actually aware of what they are posting...

Austin TX
Username hidden
(13 posts)
*snort*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16995 posts)
Just wondering if it would be possible to build a time machine and send Nutcal back to the good old days.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(171 posts)
JW: skeptical/jaded, or--realist?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16995 posts)
SoGoodICallMyOwnName - oooohh I know the answer to this one!

Both of them... for not realizing the Investment banks (Goldman, etc) and the market movers (Barclay's, etc.) control ALL the dials, and for not realizing "the efficient market theory" is a myth.

The secret shareholders of the federal reserve et al., are buying shorts for the next inevitable "correction". If they need a war to make it happen - well there are no shortages of politicians on the lobby-payroll to make it so.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(13 posts)
JW which is more effed up: A newbie who is a gullible stockholder in the Bullshit Market OR

A Stock Traitor raping an oblivios mark to up their proverbial buck

Grandville MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
But but i did not get a blow job from Moncia...its bad for the county!!! she needs to blow everyone!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6084 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 486  Next »
11 to 20 of 4851
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.