Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 462  Next »
11 to 20 of 4615
User Details are only visible to members.
I use common sense...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21478 posts)
KJ, I'm betting everyone on this site has been at least lured in by a catphish or two. There's certainly a "Shady Bunch" or two out there.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(915 posts)
JW - anyone else watching 20/20 about dubious online relationships (aka Catfishing).

Could something like this happen here? ummmmm Just wondering what cyber guards people employ against such things?

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
"Maybe it's one of Tramp's?"

What, I'm not worthy of a little abstract prose? Pretty plain insult for the level of friendship I tbought we had.

Hell, son, I've read more effort in you reporting what you had for lunch.

(Sad) Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4902 posts)
Oh, and regarding long distance travel for play, There's a 3 email minimum before I'll consider leaving the state. 2 emails? That's just crazy talk!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12854 posts)
Maybe it's one of Tramp's?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12854 posts)
JW: (1) how some people get their head through the neck of their pullover shirt... (2) if I could get permanent brain damage from SMDH

LOL

:^*

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4902 posts)
Well I have to admit I was few weekends away from a woman from Kentucky before I was hit at the pass.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7403 posts)
I would not be at all comfortable meeting someone who only emailed me twice. I would love to meet a few fora I've conversed with at length, though.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(915 posts)
This came up long ago. I remember finding it surprising that some members here had traveled cross-country to meet people from the fora, and some people found my surprise-iness to be surprising.

For the most part, this was the realm of singles. I can see why. If I were single, might I consider traveling to go meet a new playbuddy (presuming I was pretty sure it would work, at least for a while?). Maybe. But I'm not going to leave my wife behind to do it.

We've met some people from the fora, and always enjoyed meeting them, but we've never traveled somewhere *just* to meet them (or had them travel here). The few times it's been proposed, we've balked at it, because we see that as pretty high expectations and we don't want a situation....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27530 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 462  Next »
11 to 20 of 4615
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.