Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 413  Next »
101 to 110 of 4124
User Details are only visible to members.
DD Before the free care at the ER America has a well functioning health care system for everyone. The free care at the ER destroyed that in the 80's Thank you Democrats.

There was clinics and hospitals for the poor, no frills but they worked very well all paid for by the taxpayer. Then there was a separate medical system for those would could pay. Some of the hospital rooms had hot tubs in them. Separate systems allowed for the strict control of costs for both systems.

We need to go back to this system, medical care before Democratic era. This worked really well for everyone.

Democrats want to destroy medical care in America to bring in single payer which they control..scary is it not?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2455 posts)
JW: WTF!?

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2967 posts)
Sorry Tramp. My rant is over. Apologies!

You won't have any trouble getting picked up on Facebook. I've actually had as many people try to pick me up there as here. ; )

Irving TX
Username hidden
(955 posts)
I actually liked Hilary's proposal under her husband's presidency (3 tiers- basic for everyone, pay a little extra, and get more choice, pay for the top tier, and get any doctor that you want) before Obamacare.

You are right, it won't work because they let the Republicans talk them into an opt-out. The only way it works is to spread the risk.

I also don't restrictions on going outside the system. If everyone got basic care, you could pay extra for concierge care and get decent care for a true price - not paying extra for everything because they had to make up for all of the care given for the uninsured. I've been totally screwed by both parties and health insurance.

On the other hand, I hate seeing a 19 year old girl die because she couldn't afford and inhaler. She has to rely on emergency room runs when things got too bad. I'm sure that cost a hell of a lot more than asthma medication. Just last month I saw a kid in agony for three weeks with an ear ache. Finally, the ear drum burst. He is already academically behind. This may cost him the whole year. You are looking at a future welfare recepient most likely. All he wants to do now is drop out. It's too humiliating to be 2 years behind the other kids and tower over them.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(955 posts)
Just Fucking Wondering

Should I just create a FB account and try to get laid there?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2967 posts)
DD Obamacare is not fixable. It was designed to destroy medicine in America and everyone in medicine. When there are no more doctors left and medical care becomes so expensive that people are almost dying in the street Obama and the Democrats figured that at that time the American people would welcome single payer and doctors imported from second world counties who work for cheap.

Then you and everyone in America would understand why people in Canada who can afford to come to America for medial care and people in England go to Germany.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2455 posts)
Blue Cross Blue Shield high risk - not for anything from childhood. I had the nerve to get sick and run up a $5,100 bill in the year after I had a normal delivery. Two years in a row of bills over $5,000 puts you into the high risk pool.

Insurance keeps going up because not enough people share the burden. Thus insurance skyrockets and more people are left uninsured. To recoup the money spent on the uninsured, hospitals pass costs on to the people that are insured.

We are going to pay either way.

The only solution I see basic coverage for everyone and let people pay for more choice. That way we don't have to have indigents in the emergency room when they are really sick when they just needed a $10 antibiotic.

Uncouple insurance from the workplace and people don't have to worry about crazy premiums if they get sick. Perhaps that can save the small business owner.

But again, if it doesn't affect YOU, you cannot understand it.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(955 posts)
"Democrats DESTROY everyone in business."

Ncal, my problem with you isn't where you stand on the political spectrum. It's that you don't know what you're talking about and just make shit up. Constantly.

And it's also that your fevered little brain is so eaten up with hate that you try to politicize everything. Jeez, you couldn't even leave it alone in the Thanksgiving thread. That's just plain rude.

Take your statements like the one quoted above to Politics. There, someone can't point out to you that 15 million new jobs have been created during the past six years, and that 23 million were created under Clinton. And there, you can make up some other shit about how the Dems always destroy business, that can be similarly debunked.

Here is not the best place for overtly partisan arguments. Are you incapable of grasping that?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
DD no one paid 1750 a month for health insurance twenty years ago. Unless you where in a state run high risk pool. If you have preexisting conditions from childhood and are now finding Obamacare is cheaper for you..its at a huge cost..its destroying everyone who has a small business.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2455 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 413  Next »
101 to 110 of 4124
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.