Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
How long is it going to be until we call "unleaded gasoline" just "gasoline"? People still ask for unleaded gas. A news story I saw this morning mentioned someone buying "unleaded gasoline".

I realize it remains in use in aviation fuel, but are people really afraid of getting leaded gas in the event they do not specify?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
1 to 10 of 4806
User Details are only visible to members.
JW: who approves profiles with a sum total of five words of text?

--one showed up in my WVM tonight. profile reported. a "couple"

(notsomuch)

going back to block now so he can't repeatedly perv.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16863 posts)
Hey 'So Good " "Fuhgeddaboutit " honey That how people from Brooklyn talk ,Me being one of them .I'm very proud of being born and grew up in Brooklyn . If you heard me talk, it,s a dead give away LOL hahahaha

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11557 posts)
HG, I will sometimes adapt my writing or speaking style to whomever I'm conversing with. When I moved to the south, I had to change the way I spoke in order to communicate. I never would've said "y'all" up north. They look at you funny down here if you say "you guys". Not exactly an answer to your question, though...

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(59 posts)
JW - Is it possible for a couple to be together for so long, and become so closely intertwined that they evolve to write identical to each other? Grammatical anomalies and all? JW

Lebanon KS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
JW is there ever a valid reason to post pics that include other people who are not part of the profile? is single male posting with women or friends and not blurring out their faces. Is this acceptable under some conditions I'm not aware of, or is it just fucked up like it seems?

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Ms U, I was thinking the same thing!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12240 posts)
We'd stop ordering shots when that song came on. I found that most bars, especially in my area, played that song the minute drink specials were over, haha!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
JW: how did we ever know when the appropriate time to do shots was before that song came out?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
JW why you aren't here finding pit for yourself KJ.

NIN has begun...

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5633 posts)
JW did I read something in the travel section about New Orleans be very naughty right about now? As if it were not hot enough down there ; )~

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4782 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
1 to 10 of 4806
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.