Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just_Wondering
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
How long is it going to be until we call "unleaded gasoline" just "gasoline"? People still ask for unleaded gas. A news story I saw this morning mentioned someone buying "unleaded gasoline".

I realize it remains in use in aviation fuel, but are people really afraid of getting leaded gas in the event they do not specify?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 448  Next »
1 to 10 of 4475
User Details are only visible to members.
@NJNY

Currentrider sorry! :(

@Annie

Currentrider available :)

Ok no more....

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1589 posts)
Thanks Hotrob & Tramp.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Maybe that blue shirt affects Current the same way it does me Tramp? I certainly would throw neither of you off the bed (or sofa or blanket) if given the chance. ;)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1888 posts)
(Forgot to add...ole Tramp's just funnin' at you Current. Lol That ball was just hovering over the net too good!)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3725 posts)
Tramp is JW why currentrider is trying so hard to convince himself that he thinks.

And stranger still, that currentrider is putting so much effort on imagining Tramp in a 3-way. 8^O

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3725 posts)
Welcome back SoGood.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3725 posts)
Just wondering as it's a holiday....can you still send emails, or will they not go through until tomorrow?

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(32 posts)
oh current please don't jump on the bandwagon of referring to yourself third person in creepy bob dole fashion....lil darlin and i have to deal with someone like this nearly daily and lemme tell ya: major icks.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15240 posts)
Currentrider is JW if Tramp has issues with threesomes because he refers to himself in the third person. Currentrider thinks that would actually make a threesome a involving Tramp a foursome. Currentrider thinks he may actually prefer threesomes: Him, her, and Tramp.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1589 posts)
Glad to see ya back Sogood.... ;-)

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(841 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 448  Next »
1 to 10 of 4475
TOPIC: Just Wondering
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.