Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Just Wondering
TOPIC: Just Wondering
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
How long is it going to be until we call "unleaded gasoline" just "gasoline"? People still ask for unleaded gas. A news story I saw this morning mentioned someone buying "unleaded gasoline".

I realize it remains in use in aviation fuel, but are people really afraid of getting leaded gas in the event they do not specify?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2508   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I stumbled into a section called SLS boards..... It was a forum and I got there via clicking on the forums tab not a hour ago. It's gone now, I liked it

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4506 posts)
I stopped fighting the new format when I kept having to go back to the home page to revert to the new frames every couple of page changes because the site would glitch me into the to "reponsive " site.

That and when they finally did take away the ability to choose which picture to post in the forums.

JW - if the site will ever respond the all of the questions and concerns people have in the Website part of the forum.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1081 posts)
JW if anyone else has wandered into the new forums. They are all fancy and stuff

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4506 posts)
oh. my. god. thank god i had to transfer trains i think the peeps near me on the last were ready to call the men in the white coats after my laughter over the latest centaur posts.

good--quite the comic today!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4562 posts)
I read a series of books where the woman travel to an alternate reality and was the horse goddess. She ended up marrying a shape shifting Centar (he shifted into a mortal man for sex lol) interesting set of books. Nothing like being able to ride your man literally...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19035 posts)
@Good: I am solo tonight. Send him over....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4261 posts)
Shorter definition: a centaur is a horse's ass of a man.

All centaurs dig unicorns, and all guys wish they could be a centaur.

Fun Fact: a centaur can mount a unicorn (horsey style), drink a beer and work the TV remote at the same time.

Giddyup bitches.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4604 posts)
@ Good: thank you for giving me a good reason the clean off the 2 monitor screens on my desk. FYI, coke zero cleans as well as windex.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4562 posts)
@Good: OMG, what did I learn today in the Forums? Centaur -- according to GOOGLE, a creature with the head, arms and torso of a man and the body and legs of a horse. Who said we don't learn shit here.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4261 posts)
"JW- since when is 5'11 and 275 HWP?"

Sounds about right for an immature centaur.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4604 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2508   End
TOPIC: Just Wondering