Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Just *Super*
TOPIC: Just_*Super*
Created by: gotbatteries The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 21
User Details are only visible to members.
- GotBats:

Play hardball.

Tell "boss" that the shit stops now. Right now. Period.

Numb nuts can deny whatever he wants, but since she chose to become involved, if one single other incident occurs, even a snicker, or a sticky-note, you will litigate her until she fucking dies screaming for mercy!!

You don't have to prove shit to her, if you don't want to. Remember, harassment is YOUR PERCEPTION of being wronged, and it's up to them to fix it.

Dog Breath's denying involvement means nothing; she knows you are telling the truth. People don't make up the shit you've told her. She knows that. She needs to take whatever immediate action she needs to in order to protect you.

Find a lawyer to work on contingency and have him go after them all.

SLO

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1216 posts)
Depending on just how this/these folks go about 'teasing' or exposing you can be used strongly against them. The workplace harrassment act has not been repealed yet. Take notes,jot down names,if it goes too far maybe see just how deep the big,big boss wants his/her company over the spit for some low level shitheads actions.

c

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
Ummm, expo, what is a "female couple?"

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
we had this female couple , who sent a copy of our profile to the place I worked.I was called into the office. the one was cheating on his wife the other asked me when the next meet n greet was. This was at a time that we held a huge meet n greet in this area on a monthly basis.No big deal . When caught all you have to do is stand up on your own two feet.Express what your doing and why your doing it and not be ashamed of what your doing.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Hmmm just an observation but since you posted this scenario. If your single guy posing as a couple reads the forums, does he know that you know that he know's that you know?

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
"there are some people on earth who are raising little versions of themselves, and really never should have been allowed to breed!"

[hands S newly sharpened scissors and straight razor]

Go get 'em, girl!

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Actually, THAT is the difference between the idiots I can put up with and the idiots I'd like to drop kick - maliciousness.

Right now, there's a hero worship thing going on again in the forums with people following others from thread to thread - THAT I can put up with-it is completely idiotic and meant to be irritating, but I can still tolerate it. But it is the hero worshippers who want to take it one step further that I cannot fathom - what makes them so mean-spirited that they would copy a picture and send it to a person's family???? I guess I'll never understand it.

BTW, I totally agree, there are some people on earth who are raising little versions of themselves, and really never should have been allowed to breed! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
LMACUAO!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mike, their picture should be next to "Idiot" in Websters Dictionary. rofl Unbelieveable that someone would be that stupid. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Not their name, jus a return address, but that was enough.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 21
TOPIC: Just Super
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.