Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Jealousy
TOPIC: Jealousy
Created by: Daisy67 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, there is drama and jealousy in this little troupe here, no doubt about it. But it's mostly centered around just a couple of people and if you keep yourself out of it it won't involve you.

Sadly one of the drama queens has an issue with the fine unicorn on the left of this pic, and she works to exclude her from some events.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Mr. VA, I think you're good at figuring out pretty much anything. No tutorials for you, that's why we like you. You do not need instruction!

The whole VA group is a fun one, albeit a bit underwhelming as time goes by, which is understandable with a long standing group of friends. And even amongst friends who've been swing friends "forever," occasionally some jealousy can occur. It's almost always surprising and very disappointing.

There's been a lot of talk about how to avoid jealousy, and other "issues" in swinging, and the common thread to overcome anything negative is communication. Between partners, play partners, friends, etc.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I'm pretty sure I figured that out on my own Gina :P

While I will say hello to them and know of whom you speak (it was they who are planning the "ABC (anything but clothing)" party that I mentioned earlier, the event I spoke of below was at a club in Atlantic City, not their Christmas party.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
PG said, "wtf? no orgasms? I couldn't let the man touch me in any way if that was case! I have had orgasms from kisses on the neck, sucking on my nipples, and from a caress to the back of the knee . "

Me too, PG. And one of our favorite VA couples (T and L, Mr. VABeach) make it a point to now touch me behind my knees until I'm driven crazy b/c they learned that little secret from Mr Sexus. It's okay to have rules, but be consistent with them so as not to confuse people. We would avoid people with so many rules that you have to consult a list while playing with them. What fun is that. I can't imagine not kissing or not being "allowed" to have an orgasm. I would just have to stay home and say forget it.

Bizarre stuff all around. Makes it an interesting world.

Mr.VA, The Christmas party you mentioned? I love their house: it's the perfect set up for swinging and we've had a good time the few times we've been. Tell them hi from us.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
It was bizarre to say the least. It was when we were fairly new to this, & completely threw us for a loop! By the way.....they ARE still on SLS!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Why would one bother? People are fascinating.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
"The Mr. told me they'd been swinging for 7 years & that was the first orgasm he'd had with another woman in all those years!!!"

That is fucking bizarre.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Sb.....that would've made sense, but we were in DIFFERENT rooms!!! The Mr. told me they'd been swinging for 7 years & that was the first orgasm he'd had with another woman in all those years!!! I kinda took it as a compliment, until I saw how angry his wife got! When my husband & I compared notes later, way after our heads stopped spinning, he said that the Mrs. had told him that she couldn't have an orgasm! It was a CRAZY experience!!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'm still trying to wrap my wee little brain around the idea of forbidding orgasm. Would that not make for really short or really frustrating play sessions?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
So far, I haven't met anyone who had what I would consider "unreasonable" rules.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Jealousy